HEAT(Lime/lemon)

(I don't bleep out sex words like cock or dick. Read at your own risk)

*Time skip to Gray place*

Natsu's POV
We got to Gray's and I freaking the fuck out. I'm in heat and near Gray. The closer I am to Gray  my heat get worst. During a time like this, I would stay in my house away from Gray. I would still be overheated but the pain is bearable. Only happy knows about my mating season. The guild knows it as "Cleaning Month". Now that I'm in the same area as Gray...... Mating season wants to be a bitch to me.
Oh god I hope I can get pass this.

Grays POV
We got to my place and Natsu hasn't said a thing. He seems so lost in thought. Just by looking at him he seems overheated and red looking. "Hey Natsu" I called out to him hoping for and answer. He then snaps of his focused looks and turns to look at me.
"You ok Natsu. You look flushed". "I'm fine Gray, don't worry about it." "Ok, it's getting late so you can stay here."

Natsu: Umm o-ok Th thanks Gr- Gray "Why the fuck am I stuttering"

Gray:"Oh my MAVIS he makes stuttering look fucking cute." Come. I'll take you to the guest room.

Natsu: o-ok com-coming "Damnit Natsu stop it"

*time skip*

No one's POV
Both boys ate then they went to into their room. Gray was still up reading a book when he hear a loud whimper moan coming from she Natsu was. He got up to check on him. As he peeked through the door he saw Natsu spread out across the bed with a visible bulge in his pants. Gray then proceeded to walk in.(A:N Natsu= Natsu Gray= Gray) Natsu are you ok. Huh yeah I'm fine. Don't lie to me Natsu.  FINE I  guess there is no time like the present. What do you mean. Promise not to hate me. Ok I promise. I'm going through mating season. Every dragon slayer goes through it. I'm in heat which means I'm a submissive dragon slayer and you are my mate. Are you mad. No not at all. Is there a way I could help you. NO that require very dirty things I think you will hate.

Gray's POV
I AM so FUCKING happy right now.
I should go ahead an make a move and Mark him as mine. Oh did I mention I am devil slayer and I also go through mating season........

Screw it I'm making a move. I crawled on top of the bed and spooned Natsu. I then seductively whispered in his ear.
"What kind of dirty things" I said while nibbling his ear and playing with his nipple. "Aaahh nya ggrraayy sstop". "But why, you know you want it" I added as I moved  my other hand to caress his thigh. "Mmm oh god Gray". I got impatient and flipped our position. I was on top while Natsu was on bottom I then slammed my lips on his.

No one's POV

Gray kissed natsu with hunger and passion. At first Natsu was shocked but melted into the kiss. Gray licked Natsu's bottom lip asking for entrance.  Natsu eagerly open his mouth as gray maped the wet cavern. Gray then broke the kiss and moved to his neck. Gray quickly found Natsu's sweet spot and left a buch of love bites. Thank to Gray's striping habit they were both in their underwear. Gray left a trail of love bites all the way down to Natsu v-line. Gray removed Natsu's draws to be met with a 7inch dick. "Gggray wwwait" Gray didn't listen and shoved all of Natsu's dick in his mouth. "Aaaaahhhh Oh my MAVIS" Natsu screamed in pure pleasures. Gray started deepthroating  Natsu's cock which sent him over the edge. "Mmm nya I  I I'm going to cum." Natsu yelled out. Natsu then cumed in Gray's mouth. Gray looked up at Natsu seductively as he swallowed every bit.

Should I continue the lemon in the next chapter. This my first time writhing a lime/lemon so please tell me how I did. 🤗🤗🤗