Good Morning Beautiful

Natsu POV

I slowly open my eyes remembering last night's previous events causing me blush. I shifted my position a bit only to hear a slight groan. I look up to Gray sleeping with his arms around me. Man I can't believe that I would have fallen in love with him but I happy I did. I have a great idea!!! I'll make him breakfast to show my love. I carefully remove myself from his embrace and into the bathroom. After fixing my hair and fully waking up I remembered that I didn't have any clean clothes. "God damnit,I guess I'll borrow a shirt from Gray's dresser". I found a nice big dark blue shirt. It was long enough to cover my knees."eh it good enough" I mumbled. I made my way to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Man he had a lot if food. I pulled out the ingredients for pancakes along with eggs,bacon,and bread for toast. I got tried of the silence and pulled out my phone. I went to my music app and played my playlist not caring what came on.

Gray's POV
I woke up slighty groaning only to notice one side of my bed empty. I quickly flew out of bed and threw on some pants. I then went to the bathroom to fix my hair. For some weird reason I desperately desired to be by Natsu. I rush down stairs to the living room only to hear music coming from the kitchen. Plus the voice I love to hear so much. It makes me happy to know he's mine. I walked into the kitchen carefully making sure I don't get caught. As the song closer an end I slowly make my way up to him and wrap my arms around his waist.
(Play song above) (Gray=Gray) (Natsu =Natsu)
"Good morning beautiful"
"Eek Gray you startled me and good morning handsome"
"I made you breakfast to show my love"
"I see,thank you very much"
I know another way to show your love" *smirks*
"*giggles* Oh really, Do tell"
"How about a morning kiss*
"Glady"
Natsu softly grabbed Gray's face bringing him down to his height. They lock lips and have a quick make out session. That was until Natsu pulled away remembering the food he placed on the table.
"Gray your food is getting cold"
"Ok ok, can I get more kisses later" *smirks*
"Definitely"

That's chapter 6. Again I know it's short.It took me all day to figure out how I wanted the plot to be. But the next chapter will be out tomorrow. I thinking about renaming the story. If you have any suggestions please tell me or tell me if you like the name.🤗🤗🤗🤗