Snitches get stiches🤕

Natsu's POV
Where the fuck did I go wrong..... I love you him yet I hate him. He's a damn monster and I'm too weak it's stop him....I have no choice but to the guild! I waited till gray was fast asleep to sneak out. I hoped I would hurry in time! As I reached the the guild I started to shake as I pushed open the door. "NATSU!!!!" Was all I head as I walked in."Where have you been!?! Are you ok!?! Where's gray!?!" There question quite bombarding. "At home. I'm not ok and he's sleep" I replied. "Why aren't you ok my child!?!"I heard master say."Better grab a snack and a pitchfork for this one" I rolled my eyes and sat down. "Now here's the tea...." and I told them everything~

Gray's POV
"Mnh~ Natsu~"........I awaited a reply only to feel his side of then bed....it was empty and cold. That damned baby boy left without me~ He shall have a good punishment~ I stood up from the bed and quickly wasted no time running to guild. Knowing him he'll probably tell them all!!! But I couldn't give two fucks! Oh he is so lucky he's pregnant!! If I could I would kill him. I groan and pull my hair in frustration feeling the anger build up. I thought he loved me! He promised not to say anything!!! Oh natsu my sweet love.....you will fucking pay!!! The anger fueling my adrenaline I got to the guild in just a few minutes. I waited outside for my sweet love to walk out~ I'll just take him away~

No One's POV
After Natsu told his story the guild was furious!!! But Natsu begged and pleaded with them not to do anything as he refused to put his unborn baby in danger. The guild hall went silent for minutes till master spoke up."We don't do anything for now but trust me when I say if he hurts you once more....There will be hell to pay!!" He spoke as eyes turned a bright yellow. "Yes Gramps! Thank you! But I have to go now!" Natsu freaked out a bit hoping gray wasn't up yet. He said his goodbyes and made his way out. On his way home he couldn't help but feel watched. He picked up the pace a bit hoping that would work. But he was wrong! He was being followed and he knew it. The dragon slayer broke out into a sprint rushing home terrified of what might happen. His heart beat racing he ran faster and faster but then.....he stopped. He realized there would only be one person following him at this moment.....

Natsu's POV
I was in a panic running out of pure fear. I'm Natsu Dragneel!!! I shouldn't be scared but I was!! When I stopped I felt my heart drop I hesitated to turn around but when I did I was met with dark evil glare......"Gray......I'm sorry" I managed to spit it out while shaking. "Oh you will be~" That was the last thing I heard before everything went black......

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm backkkkkk with this bullshit again! For some reason people like this book as much as I hate this cringy shit but lol. Imma try really hard to make the next chapter 1,000 words.