Coming Put The Closet Proudly

Gray POV
After me and Natsu finished breakfast we took a shower got dressed. We decided to cuddle in bed while whispering sweet loving things. That was until Natsu pulled away and looked at me.
"Gray", Natsu said in a nervous tone.
"Yes Natsu"
"D-do we tell the guild"
"That's if you want too"
"I do but I'm scared of what they'll say". I looked Natsu in the eye before pecking his lips and pulling him into a hug.
"I am too. But if we are all really are family then it shouldn't matter" said Gray with pure love to reassure Natsu that everything was fine.
"You're right Gray. If it okay with you i want to tell them
"I'm ok with it as long as you are"
Natsu looks up at me and gently pulls me down for kiss,Natsu giggles mid make out. We pulled away all because of a bitch known as "air". Natsu was first to get up as he wanted this coming out the closet to past by quickly. We got dressed the left out on the way to the guild.

Natsu's POV
As me and Gray walked towards the guild I froze mid way."Gray" my voice was filled with panic which concerned Gray as he turned around to look at me.
"Natsu,what's wrong. Are you ok"
"I'm fine,j-just how do we tell them"
"Well hmm. We could tell them right away or make it fun"
My eyea started to shimmer at the word fun. I look at him at smiled
"Make it fun how..."
"Well love, I was thinking we do small flirts around the guild,a few kisses here and their and get their reaction. You get what I'm saying"
"Gray"
"Yes"
"I wanna do it. You are the best. I love you so fucking much"
"I love you too baby"

~Time skip brought to you by Grastu lemons~

No one's POV
They arrived at guild not long after they finished their talk. They pushed open the door only to be greeted by members who smushed them together with hug. Mira than came and tackled them to ground with a bigger hug than before.
"You guys had me worried just running out like that and not coming back" Mira said sounding relieved.
"After my attack with from the girls I spent the night at Gray's" Natsu said getting of the floor and helping Gray.
"Huh ok" she replied looking them up and down. After a while fights broke out and people were talking just like a normoral day at the guild. As if Natsu and Gray share they same mind they both thought it was time to start their plan. Gray was sitting at the bar while Natsu was at a table with his team. Gray was looking at him and when Natsu looked backed he signaled Natsu to come over to him. Natsu got up and made his way to Gray and sat on his lap. They stared talking about randomness and noticed a couple wide eyes. They giggled and contenuied to talk. Gajeel was spotted near the end of the bar closer to levy. This gave Natsu an idea. He whispered into Gray's ear and told him the plan. Gray just smirked and agreed and with that Natsu hopped off Gray's lap and made his down to the end of the bar. "HEY METALFACE FIGHT ME" He roared in his usually manner. The named ticked Gajeel off as he stood up and look at Natsu. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU PINK HAIRED TORCH"Gajeel roared back"."FIRST OFF ITS SALMON AND SECOND YOU HEARD ME" Natsu was fired up now and was planning to throw the fist punch. But for the better Gajeel threw his punch first and sent Natsu flying towards the bar stool Gray was at. He hit the floor butt fist and that hurted like a bitch. Gray knowing the plan he bent down so he was at the same level Natsu was. "Are you ok love"Gray asked very sweetly  "I'm ok babe. My was hurts though"
They then took notice of the silence and looked up to see shocked members faces.  Lucy took a deep breath before yelling out"DID YOU JUST CALL HIM LOVE". Erza then jumped in and added "AND DID YOU JUST CALL HIM BABE" She yelled referring to Natsu and Gray.
"Yes" Gray said proudly. "Are you guys dating" Wendy asked coming out of nowhere. "Yes" Natsu also answered proudly. The whole guild went into a happy frenzy. HOORAY GRASTU IT HAS SAILED THE SHIP HAS SAILED. The continued to rant about grastu for who knows how long.
"Gray what the heck is happening"
"I have no idea. At least their happy about use"
"You're right. Best idea ever"
"I know right..... wanna go home and fuck"
"Yes" Natsu leaned over to Gray's ear and whispered."I would love to daddy". They said their good byes and left for Gray's  house. Once they arrived they went right to the bedroom."Ready to have fun baby boy" Gray asked full of lust. "I'm always ready daddy" Natsu answered sexually. Let the fun begin.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry for any mistakes. Their will be a lemon in the next the chapter. Thanks to lzysnset . She was my inspiration or else this chapter would not be here. 😄🤗🤗