How did I forget?

SHOUT OUT TO Gomarnic YOU ARE THE BEST WIRTER. 💜💜💜💖💖💖💝💝💝

Natsu's POV
As in sitting in the guild I could feel a pair of eyes on me as I was surrounded by the girls. I look up slightly not to make eye contact with whoever is looking at me. I then see Gray with the expression I never thought I would see. "I can't believe it. Gray is giving me the rape face. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy so effing much. I just don't know if he feels the same". My thoughts were inturputed by Lucy as she started screaming and grabbing my cheeks calling me cute. At this moment all the girls were pulling on me and I needed help. With just one quick glance around the room all the boys (minus Gray) wanted to try girls. "EEK" I yelled out because Cana being drunk as always just slapped my ass. "AAAHHH.... GRAY HELP ME PLEASE" I screamed for bloody mercy.

Grays POV

"' Ok Gray, you need to stay out of his way he can handle himself........ I NEED TO STOP LYING TO MY DAMN SELF,HE NEEDS HELP. CANA JUST SLAPPED HIS ASS. She's is now on my list. I wanna help him so bad but I don't want it to look like I care about the flamebra...." My thoughts were cut off my Natsu yelling my name for me to help him."looks like Mavis is on my side today" I mumbled under my breath. The easy way to get rid of the girls in my mind was to kill them but I can't. I made my way over to the girls and grabbed Natsu by the scarf. I dragged him away from girls only for them to start yelling at me. "HEY, GIVE  HIM BACK" yelled Mira. At this moment I threw Natsu over my shoulder and took him out guild to my house.

No one's POV

"Gray.... where are you taking me?" Natsu asked as he turned to look in front of him. "To my house.... No one knows where I live." Gray replied. "Oh ok. Thank you for your help" Natsu added in. "No problem" Gray said giving his last response before walking to his house in silence.

Natsu's POV

As Gray continued  to carry me back to his place I started thinking about you a good he looks. I then started thinking about Gray pounding me into the bed. I started get hard at the thought of it."Cut it out Natsu. Your not supposed to think about dirty things like that. The only time it's ok is when it's......

HOLY SHIT I FORGOT MY MATING SEASON STARTS TODAY..........

THAT MEANS I'M IN HEAT.

I know it's short but I still getting the hang out this. I plan to update some time tomorrow for sure. Tell me what you think. Gomarnic I did this as good as I could just for you. I was starting to have writer block but then I started thinking about your stories and I found my inspiration. Thank you for that.