Chapter One

Carolyn's Pov
Life sometimes has some random little things that changes it. Sometimes it's something minor like a new job, or just new people in your life and other times... It's very life changing and you can't take it back no matter what you imagine. My vision was blurry for a small moment since I didn't have my glasses on but when I heard the soft light crying.

I sprung into my usual mommy mode I scooped up my glasses fast shoving them on my face getting out of bed stumbling just slightly to get out of the soft comfort of the warmth and scooped of her big form. Wow had she hasn't gotten so big in the blink of an eye.

"Hey mommy's here it's okay." I cooed quietly holding her body close to my own her soft little wails had gone down to sniffles her head resting in place on my neck, I slowly started walking around my room bouncing Daisy gently till there were no more cries, all I could hear was my own hums bouncing around and my soft singing voice.

This here was something so precious to me in my arms and even through my own mom only said it at the heat of the moment she would call my daughter a mistake, but I would never call her that.

Not even at the heat of the moment of my own arguments with her like I said life gives you life changing things and this was my life changing choice.

________________________________
"Mom, mom listen we aren't gonna have this talk again, I don't mind taking all these jobs it's helping pay for Daisy's stuff and your bills as well." My voice was muffled a bit by the toast stuffed inside my mouth, my hair pulled into two large puffs on my head, but I ran around the kitchen just wanting to enjoy this one off day without a fight.

I scooped up Daisy "Up you go. " I chuckled slipping her inside the  baby carrier to my body sliding her in making sure she was secure and strapped in looking at her cute little tuffs of black curls growing in. I looked up to see my mom studying me so intensely sighing she leaned back on the counter.

"Carolyn you know I love you to death, but you only just turned eighteen you are stressing yourself out, we wouldn't struggle as much if you would reach out to him and the agency." A huge wince took over my features gathering up the baby bag, I held it over my shoulders holding the back of the baby carrier a bit.

"Mom out of everything in this world that is the one thing I don't want to happen, the world doesn't need my identity relieved how I almost ruined Andy Biersack's career, I rather both of us stay in the shadows like that, we don't need money." That's all she could really think about for a full year it was money money.

Of course when the incident on tour occurred she blamed me for the longest and I would take full blame, I was the one who took the drugs and underage drinking trying to impress my so called friends and I was the one who just wanted to do everything in my power to impress them.

Then in the end of that night I did, sleeping with the lead singer of a band while the rest of the girls were doing things with the others. Though I was the only one who made it in headlines, not my name or anything but just the underage fan being kicked off the tour bus with all her friends.I

It was honestly was very humiliating on my part. But after the new argument brewing up I made my way to just take a walk to the nearby park. Daisy likes the flowers which is kinda where her name came up when I was pregnant with her all I did was visit parks and flower shops.

I cooed, and spoke to Daisy softly her curious like eyes while her head was lifted up looking around. Such a curious little cutie she was the small bit of happiness I never knew.

The walk was peaceful and was good for me to clear my mind. I stopped down the path of the sidewalk for a moment to inhale taking in a deep breath before I visually relaxed a little.

Yeah it's not the worst possible thing to happen, and living in the past won't help me one bit at all. I rubbed at Daisy's back a soft smile staying over my face while I smiled. Black Veil Brides is a past memory and I don't think I'll be seeing them anytime soon, maybe that was a good thing.