Chapter Two

Carolyn's Pov
I was a little more at ease the last couple days.  My mom didn't bug me as much and I was thankful for a little break, it meant I got to spend more time with my daughter while also doing my jobs the best I could. I never really showed it often but most nights I would have breakdowns when my mom yelled at me.

My mom loved Daisy in her own little way, but I know deep down the reason she never kicked me out onto the streets was because she saw her as a ticket to get a lot of money out of Andy and his band, and I didn't want that.

Hell the money wasn't gonna be worth it when my name would be sprung out all through the web. Cyberbullying was a real thing, and it ruined so many lives everyday.

It was a semi decent night with my night off, the window open letting in a nice breeze for the hot LA weather.

Daisy was babbling non verbal words, playing with one of her toys trying to chew on it deeply, the ears of the rabbit  being aggressively flung and bouncing across the bed with a small bounce, while I held her in my lap between my legs stroking and playing with her little curls staring at the tv screen a bit wondering what was on and what was playing.

"In another news Andy Biersack was on a small hiatus from BVB when some bad things started happening to the group last year with new members added to the group and some even leaving, tonight we are gonna get some answers on a possible new album." I held my breath for just a small moment watching the black screen then fading out showing his very tall form sitting on a couch with an interviewer.

He had been in like hiding for a while and I didn't blame him, I sort of forget how attractive he was.  I flicked my eyes down playing with Daisy's small hand listening to his deep voice.

"Yeah it has been a while since I've been out in public you know, it's a little hard but slowly I'll get back there." I smiled faintly but I looked up to listen to the interview, it was like a typical interview asking most questions, personal life ones.

"Andy since we still have you here we do know about your girlfriend, but is there anything you wanna get off your mind or chest?" He seemed to be in really feel thought holding his mic close twisting it all around in his grip those baby blue eyes of his staring off across the set for what seemed like an eternity.

"I do yeah... Cause it's been eating me up for a full year now, I always feel guilty about it since I wasn't at the best place of mind last year in tour you know fan service is something I do a lot of... And you know it was just a crazy night." He chuckled pausing his actions.

"There was this girl, she was at least seventeen at least. And she... Came onto the tour bus with a few friends most of it is a blur." I not harshly at my lip still listening closely, looking down. The interviewer kept speaking.  "What's one thing you regret doing?"

"What I did to that young girl on the tour bus... To this day I sometimes wonder what happened to her or how she is doing just to know if she is okay." I grabbed the remote turning the volume down sighing roughly pushing back my large bed of curls.

Well this is gonna be a field day for my mom, I could just feel it deep inside my bones and all.

________________________________
"Don't you just feel a bit more encouraged now to go and speak to his record label for fuck sakes Carolyn he spoke on live television of taking your virginity!" I sighed roughly shaking out the bottle slamming the fridge door shut with my foot, spinning around, picking up Daisy feeding her the bottle which she happily took.

"No mom I don't! You wanna know why? Because they expect us to do that, they want me to come forward and try and make a scene and that's not what I want, why can't you respect that. I wouldn't argue with you everyday if you would just admit you want money." She groaned loudly slamming her hand on the counters roughly.

"I don't just want money! It's for my granddaughter as well, Carolyn we can barely support ourselves, I told you the day you decided to keep her that I wasn't gonna support you financial." I paced around a few times.

"And you don't mom, I pay for everything with the two jobs I have, I never asked you for money, mom this would be different if Andy was a normal person but he isn't, he is the leader of popular rock band, also with a girlfriend." I said each word firmly. People already had bad perspective of poc and it was just gonna get worse with this.

"Fine." She stormed out of the kitchen finally leaving me to peace, I kept feeding Daisy finally sitting down my heart not raising so fast. Just seems like it's getting worse each and everyday. I needed to find my own place and quick.