Chapter Five

Carolyn's Pov
It all felt fuzzy at first, like a heavy weight was placed on my head. At first I just wanted to stay in the deep like sleep, but it was like a quick thought and force that made me wake up all at once. Remember everything from arriving, Daisy. And passing out... Damn it.

My brown eyes snapped open the heavy scent of the hospital coated my sense of smell.

"Daisy?" It was the first word uttered from my lips, my head snapping to gaze at the IV in my hand.

"Ah shit." I whispered quietly pressing my hand straight onto my head a little. "Mom's gonna kill me." I muttered quietly, my eyes were wandering around the little hospital room fast in pace really.

"She's okay, the doctor is checking over her to make sure she didn't hit her head or anything." My head snapped up hearing the husky deep voice speaking to me, I held my breath for a moment. Well it was a reality even though it was much sooner then I had hoped.

"I-hello Andy." I whispered my eyes moving to face the white sheets, moving them around a bit.

"Hello Carolyn... I know it's been a really long time, about a year." I nodded my head a few times.

"I'm not upset at you, if anything you should be upset with me, I just wanna know why didn't you reach out to me sooner... Or at least try too?" I chuckled a little looking away.

"For a while after the incident, I just wanted to wash away the guilt and feel sorry for myself. I didn't really know what to do. One month after I found out I was pregnant but I didn't wanna make things worse so I just kept it to myself, plus my mom is a bit selfish when it comes to Daisy." I explained out, I paused a little to keep speaking.

"I didn't want it to seem like I was reaching out to you for money which is not what I did.. I was just exhausted of my mom and I wasn't thinking clearly. I guess when I saw you the other night I had a freak out." I looked away again taking a deep breath in. I could feel those blue eyes of his studying me very focused like his hands clamped in front of his lap a bit.

"You've been under a lot of stress, I can understand that, I can see it." He paused his words to watch the doctor walking in holding Daisy in his grip.

"I see mom is awake, I'm glad to see that. You gave everyone a scare. You are dehydrated and your blood pressure is way too high. So I'm keeping you here for just an hour to get some fluids." I gave the doctor a deep head nod, already calculating the bill in my head. It was gonna be massive just from the testing.

Yet my happiness just appeared when Daisy was placed in my lap I instantly held her snuggling her.

"Hi sweetie." I cooed happily kissing all over her face I saw Andy perk up right away. I gestured with my head for him to come closer, which took a few minutes before he was sitting on the bed with me.

"This is Daisy." I whispered watching his eyes grow very soft, a smile grew across his face.

"Hello Daisy it's really nice to meet you." He cooed his hand reaching out to hold her tiny one in his grip.

"Carolyn... back then I never got a chance to properly apologize.. I ruined your life in a way. You received backlash from your family I'm guessing it's hard but you've still managed to raise her amazing... I'm so sorry for what happened on that tour bus. I'm sorry for being a coward and never reaching out to personal apologize and just spilling it out on tv, or owning up to what I did." I stared at him.

"If it's okay with you.. I'd like to be apart of both of your lives, I'd like to help in anyway I can and no you aren't using me for money or anything like that I want to do this please?" I stared at him even more listening to the loud noises leaving Daisy. I felt no hate towards him, how could I?

"I'd like that Andy." I smiled at him both of us sharing a small look with one another. I carefully picked up Daisy and placed her into his arms helping him hold her properly. His eyes were very much wide and he seemed panic one hand holding and supporting her head with the other.

"There you go." I chuckled a little hearing the smallest coo leave his lips. My hands moved up to mess with my afro a bit, ranking my head for possibilities of my mom not finding out the meeting with Andy.

"Well hello there... You are so tiny but so chubby your mom feeds you well doesn't she." I let a loud laugh out sharing some laughter with Andy who patted at her back bouncing her a few times.