Chapter Three

Carolyn's  Pov
"You seem to like being outside don't you? yeah I like it too helps with all the stress." I chuckled quietly to myself holding Daisy close to me, kissing all over her soft chubby cheeks hearing her soft giggles were like music to my ears leaving me at ease.

What better way to ease your mind then taking a walk at night. I always enjoyed being outside no matter the weather of it was raining or cloudy even better.

I didn't mind if it was being in the park, near the lake, watching the clouds there was something sentimental about it. I use to do it a lot with my old friends who mysterious after the incident stopped being friends with me. It was more like they were embarrassed to have known me, but I was dumb enough to let them influence me as well.

LA was as crowded as it could be with tourists, it was one of the few states with a ton of tourists everyday. Yet just alone from tonight it was just super busy on the streets. Lots more people then usually.

We lived close to one of the nearby theaters so usually I would have heard word if there was a celebrity nearby. I paused for a moment lifting Daisy up even more my combat boots hitting the sidewalk roughly.

I heard all these loud screams echoing around the outside theater, It was like a huge mash of crying and screaming. I lifted my hand to cover Daisy's ears slightly to protect her ears.

Thinking it was most wise to head back home, I didn't want her in any distress I turned around for just a second but I locked eyes with those same baby blue eyes across the street his tall form looked to be in a lot of shock. He was getting into a sleek black car with Juliet his grip on to the door tight.

Black Veil Brides were performing here. His eyes seemed to linger on me for as long as they could. Eyes growing just the tad bit soft as they could.

There's no way he remembered it was me correct? I then spun around breaking the eye contact making haste to get back home before my mom got off work. 

________________________
I was a little nervous, but after putting Daisy down to sleep, and being left alone, I had to get my phone out and just look it up, it's not like I was actually gonna head to the most heavily guarded building. I tapped my red painted nail across the screen a couple times, sitting here in the darkness with the only light coming from my phone. After debating I finally typed it in my phone search. Yes I was a BVB fan but that didn't mean I knew what record label.

My eyes flicked back and forth before it finally popped up on my screen.

Black Veil Brides, is under four Record label's the closest to you is Sumerian Records which is approximately 40 minutes from your location.

I blinked my eyes some more my fingers rubbing at my chin a couple times. It wasn't being selfish right? I just wanted him to know he had a daughter but then again it just might ruin him even more, he said he was guilty and I would end up just making him more guilty.

God being eighteen and making choices was much tougher then I ever wanted. I stared at my phone which seemed like forever before keeping the plan in mind for my next off days which was this Friday.

I could hear the door to the apartment shutting and all hearing my mom talking loudly on the phone as she entered the living room shutting on all the lights.

"What are you still doing up? You should go get some rest, why are you sitting in the dark?" She retorted to me in confusion. I blinked before answering to her.

"Nothing just thinking, imma head to bed now." I sighed pushing myself off the couch scooping up my phone heading into my bedroom being quiet enough not to stir Daisy awake laying on the rough mattress the pressure planting myself on my stomach.

I didn't know how long I was just staring at the dark walls of the room. Almost like I was thinking if I stared long enough different figmant of my imagination would come to life. The sleep crashed down out of nowhere with me drifting soundly into the sleep that was so desperately needed.