Chapter Eight

Carolyn's Pov
"Oh my gosh Carolyn look at this place! Now this is a living space for my precious granddaughter." A sleepy like grumble left my lips for just a moment, pressing my front on the marble island counter pressing my palms onto my face fully. No words forming at first because one I was half sleep in my pj shorts and a long shirt, with my half drunk mom visiting me so damn early.

"Mom how much did you drink?" I questioned pushing myself off the island quickly squeaking when she pulled me to her side hugging me urging me closer to her pressing a sloppy like kiss to my cheek. I gave her a quick hug back, moving through the kitchen to the living area to scoop up Daisy from her playpen handing her the teeth ring watching her gum the hell out of it laying her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah mom it's really nice, and I would like to keep it that way. Andy was nice enough to pay for the rent for two months. Which means I would like to keep paying that." I explained to her shifting Daisy much closer to me hearing my mom's slur like giggles.

"I really was waiting for him to step up and he did! Oh gosh." I rolled my eyes with a heavy sigh a small lightbulb went off in my head. Shit, shit I was meeting the band like in a few hours this morning.

"Mom mom, hey you know I love you, but today is kinda a small busy day. I promise I'll call you." I reassured her. If she was sober I would have let her stayed, yet I wanted the band's second impression of me to be a good one. I helped urge her out unlocking the front door with the input code sighing slightly in relief shifting Daisy once more. Who was very much lost in her own world of teething and happiness.

___________________________
After refreshing up a bit, and changing into a decent outfit of a graphic t with my jean jacket and some jeans, getting Daisy dressed too with a random show blaring my phone went off a few times, scooping it up, keeping my free hand on Daisy's back, I placed it on speaker.

"Hey Andy what's up?" I questioned hearing the loud rushing sounds of the outside.

"Hey so we are here, can we come up?" I almost jumped at Daisy's loud like squeals and shouts of gibberish laughing quietly moving the phone further away.

"Yeah you know the security code come on up." We both had hung up, I placed my phone to rest on the little beanbag chair watching Daisy quite closely listening as it took a few minutes before I could hear the security code being typed in fast, hearing quite a few voices, it cause Daisy to squeal happily.

I smiled craning my neck to watch how happy Andy got seeing Daisy watching him fix his long sleeved shirt dropping down for a moment to kiss the top of her head with a loud happy exclaim.

"There's my little princess I haven't seen your chunky butt in forever." He grinned scooping her up holding her close, it allowed me to get up with a loud grunt brushing off the back of my jeans with a chuckle.

"You video chatted yesterday." I coughed through my light laughter, turning to face the few guys seeing they were actually smiling at me with kind like expressions.

"I get impatient sometimes alright guys. This is Carolyn. Carolyn, the guys, that's Jake, Jinxx, CC, Loony." I made a mental that he was correct about some leaving, when the whole incident happened Ashley was still part of them as well as some random girl that was joining for back up vocals.

She gave me a lot of bad vibes cause she was there when that stuff happened with me and Andy, like in the room encouraging it and all. I shivered slightly shaking away the memory the best I could, forcing a soft smile.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you guys properly." I smiled at them gently before gesturing to where Andy had already sat down holding her between his legs playing with her hair with a smile.

"And that's Daisy as you can see she has become quite the daddy's girl." I spoke shyly through my soft giggles.

"Hey it's not my fault she knows her dad is awesome." He stated through his soft laughter, licking at his lower lip as he kept shaking with laughter.

"Its nice to officially meet you Carolyn." I smiled returning the hug Jake had given me which I returned squeezing him he was like one deep teddy bear.

"I also wanna apologize to you guys, I know it hasn't been the best on you guys." I smiled at them apologetic as I took a breather.

"Carolyn we all make mistakes and different things that shape and change us. You don't have to apologize to us alright?" I relaxed at CC's tone nodding my head shy like.

"I heard will be seeing you more which is gonna be really nice yeah?" Jinxx told me, I nodded my head a few times as quickly as I could.

"So I have heard, I promise to be around as much as I can my jobs have been terrible." I laughed nervously shaking my head a couple times as much as I could.

"You work three jobs Carolyn?! No wonder you have been stressed take some breaks for yourself girlie." Loony's exclaim was extremely loud.  I laughed nervously some more, "Yeah but I am gonna quit one soon." I answered some more watching Andy get up with a grunt coming to join me by my side Daisy fast asleep on his shoulder.

"I know she's teething, not shocked she fell asleep so quickly. Anyway Carolyn I've been wondering what's like a dream of yours?" I was taken back by the question but I answered him.

"I like tattoos a lot, I wanted to be a tattoo artist." I laughed gently at his shocked face.

"Hey now I didn't take you as the tattoo kind of gal, interesting." He muttered nudging me with a grin.

"I have a book of drawings you should see them some day." I laughed casually with him as we both grinned at one another, I stuffed my hands back into my pockets.

"You guys can make yourself comfortable until you guys have to leave, I know you guys have been doing your guys band things again." Andy made a small noise, patting at Daisy's back over and over slowly.

"We have been doing a lot, we are thinking of adding another member just in case we have to do a few more tours. We think we found a girl but Andy isn't exactly happy." He shook his head with a frown.

"I really don't want a repeat of last year." He said sternly still patting at Daisy's back. Everyone could hear the steadiness in his voice so roughly that everyone suddenly dropped it. Yet it had me curious.