🐺 Chapter 8. Blood

I think my wounds started to infect. It felt warm and was so painful even walking huff. I raised my shirt to have a look, blood was still dripping out and I knew I needed medical attention before it would get worse.

I just don't know where to go, if people are willing to help me and if someone has time. I covered the wound again and stared at the ceiling. I have been here for nearly a week and I still didn't feel comfortable. It doesn't feel like home and all the noises outside. I am not used to hear that at night.

I miss the oak tree, I misanthrope farm, the kids but mostly James. I cried so much I had no tears left. It's all because of the Cybertronians coming to earth to fight in a stupid war!

I slid out of bed and grabbed some shoes from the closet. They're a little too big since they're made for man, but whatever. Opening the door, lots of sounds welcomed me. Mostly men talking and laughing, but also gunshots in the distance. It triggered me and flashbacks flew through my mind.

I slammed the door closed and paced around, kneeling down and buried my face in my hands. The door behind me opened ten minutes later. "Leave me alone, Sideswipe! Didn't you get it the first time!" I snapped and got up,— turning around but it wasn't Sideswipe.

He looked like Sideswipe, same body posture, same height, same face contours but he had blonde hair, icy blue eyes and had something cold. Something that gave me the chills. Getting him angry is probably a bad idea and he already looked angry for some reason.

"I am not Sideswipe..." he growled as he slammed the door closed behind him. I turned around and ignored. "You think ignoring me will scare me away?" He asked as he sat down. It was a sign of submission, he didn't want to argue, just talk.

I sat down as well but kept looking away from him. "Skye, isn't it?" He asked. "You should be a little nicer to my brother..." he said eventually after a long silence. "Then He better stays away from me!" I snapped. "Don't snap at me! I am not snapping either!" He growled.

I clenched my teeth together and looked away. "Please just go... leave me alone. I don't understand what you're doing here anyway..." I muttered. "Me either, perhaps a waste of time but Sideswipe insisted..." he said.

"What's your name?"
"Sunstreaker."

I glanced at him again. "You don't look like the guy to mess around with... what's with the hard icy eyes?" I asked. "Just not very social... why? Not any of your damn business... we ain't friends."

"Ugh, thank god... the only reason I am staying je because I am hurt and I don't want to get killed by hunters but I am not here to make friends either so perhaps you'd want to keep your twin on the leash and make sure he won't bother me again..."

"I will..."
He got up, grabbing the door handle. "Just keep in mind that if you hurt him or attempt to bite him again, I'll hurt you for that physically. We ain't friends and er probably never will be either... we have all been through something and I am not hiding either..."

He slammed the door closed and a silence remained. He's such a jerk and yet he has something charming and sexy. It's in the family I guess. I laid for a while, staring at nothing. Moving my hand, I felt something wet.

As I lifted my hand, it was all under blood and not just my hand also the guilt on my left side. I got up and walked over to the bathroom, lifting my shirt. The wound looked even worse than this morning.

I had no other option but leave the safety of my room. People barely looked at me, which is a good thing. I stumbled upon a guy, a soldier with the name tag 'Epps' on it. "Skye? Isn't it?" He asked. I nodded, "is there a medbay or something?" I asked. "You're in pain?"

"Little bit..."
"I have a meeting but I can ask Sideswipe to take you..." he stated firmly. My face dropped, 'not Sideswipe...' I thought. He's sweet and stuff, but I don't want to get attached to anyone. "No, it's fine... just heading that way?" I asked, pointing at it. "Are you sure? It's like a maze and you haven't see everything, just a small part."

"I am pretty sure..."
He sighed and bit his lip. "Yeah, but you have to make some right and left turns..." he said. I stumbled a bit and felt Epps grab me. "You're okay?" He asked. "I am fine... I am fine..." I sulked. He frowned, "I don't have faith in it. Here sit down for a moment..."

I sat down on a wooden bench and stared at the wall for a moment. I am so dizzy, probably because of the blood loss. I sighed heavily as Epps called in Sideswipe. The mech was here five minutes later with a concerned look on his face. "Oh, what did you do...?"

"Nothing!" I snapped angrily. He sighed and helped me up. "Come on..." he helped me up. "I'll take this feisty wolf from here..." he sighed and led me towards the medbay. "I don't need your help, Sideswipe! I couldn't found it on my own..." I sulked. "I bet you don't even know your way back..."

I snorted insulted and rolled my eyes. "Shut up!" He shook his head and pushed open a door before leading me to a room where I could sit down. Luckily because it felt like my legs are made out of rubber.
"Nice to finally meet you in person Skye..." Ratchet said as he came in and shut the door. I muttered something under my breath and didn't reply. "Lay down..." he ordered me as it slid on two blue medical gloves.

"What happened?" He asked.
"My stitches are ripped..." I sulked grumpily. He lifted my shirt and hummed. "You lost quite a lot of blood..." he said. That's nothing new. Sideawipe sat down and just watched. I don't even understand why he's doing this! He's nice but I refuse to get attached to someone else. I won't have a new friend and I don't even want that either!