Chapter One

Kiryu Pov

As I ran through the rain soaked ground of the unknown planet jumping from tree to tree rock to rock not knowing where I was going as I felt the rain hit my face as I felt like I was running for hours but to be fair it felt good. I stopped on top of a hill as I looked at the valley below. I could hear the sound of a nearby waterfall and in the distance the heat of a campfire. It felt like my senses was fine tuned. I could see farther, run faster, hear and smell better hell I could see in the dark. I looked down at my hands and thought to myself just what am I? My thoughts where interrupted when I hear something over head as I look up and see a object hovering over me.

 I looked down at my hands and thought to myself just what am I? My thoughts where interrupted when I hear something over head as I look up and see a object hovering over me

The door opened as several men jumped out of the craft guns pointed at me as they circled around trying to box me in.

"Sir we have the target insight what should we do?" One of the armored men said in his headset as I heard someone on the other in to bring me in unharmed if  I resist they are allow to use force.

I thought to myself I'm not going down without a fight as I analyzed how many men there where as they moved in closer as I extended my nails.

"If you want me come and get me." I said as the men got closer I slashed at one of them as he went down hard as his buddy opened fire on me but I dodged their fire as I took down another one and then another one until all of them where dead but I forgot about the craft as I heard it's guns hum to life and opened fire on me as I dodged it's fire before I ran up and jumped into the air and landed on the window as the pilot tried to shake me off but thanks to my sharp razor like nails I held on as the pilot hit one of the cliff edges causing him to lose control of the craft as it dropped out of the sky. I jumped right before the craft crashed into the ground as I slid down a embankment  just as the ship exploded causing the nearby wildlife to wake up and emerge from the trees that's when I found myself surrounded by beast and they where pissed off. I let out sigh and thought to myself this must be a test.

3rd Person Pov

Darth Marr, Darth Zash and Darth Vowrawn where impressed by Kiryu skills in taking out a squad of their best troops and a dropship.

"I must say I would never imagine for him to be this skilled to take out a small squad of troopers without a scratch on him truly remarkable Darth Zash said looking at the camera feed their drones recorded.

"That's why we must convinced him to join our ranks as a Sith." Lord Marr said as he had his arms folded in thought.

"Something on you mind my lord?" Zash asked

"Just thinking on something." Darth Marr replied just when a solider ran up and saluted.

"My lord we found the target he's near one of the the temple just west of here." The trooper said.

"Perhaps this is the time to introduce ourselves to him don't you think?" Vowrawn asked.

"Indeed but first lets see what he does inside those ruins. Trooper I want you gathered up your men and met us at the ruins." Marr order as the trooper did as he was told and the three Sith lords boarded a shuttle and headed towards the ruins.