Chapter 16

Kiryu Pov

The Forever Fall Forest was a place I thought I never see. I had to admit the color of the leaves were bright red and  where well forever falling not stopping. Neo was off doing her thing in town while I walked through the trees watching the  other students collecting  sap from the near by tress. I was having a conversation with Weiss. She was so eager to learn the ways of the and I felt she was a bit more closer in becoming my second apprentice before we where interrupted by  Blake who had it out for me since day one.

 She was so eager to learn the ways of the and I felt she was a bit more closer in becoming my second apprentice before we where interrupted by  Blake who had it out for me since day one

"Kiryu can I talk to you for a second?" Blakes asked.

"Very well then but let's talk over there." I replied pointing to a nearby tree out of ear shot of everyone else.

"What is it you want to speak to me about?" I asked.

"I know what you are doing to Weiss and I'm warning you to stay away from her and my team." said Blake. I didn't like what she was saying so I slammed her against the tree that was behind her

"Listen here cat I don't know what you are talking and I suggest you keep your nose out of my business's or should I tell your team who you are really Blake Belladonna member of the white Fang." I said making her eyes go wide in shock.

"That's right I know more then you think I know about you. I wonder what they will think once I tell them." I said

"You wouldn't." said Blake

"Oh I might but if you stay in your lane and mind your own business but if you don't my silence will broken and you Blake will be broken. I know what lies buried within your despite thoughts your guilt your lust I can unlock that part of you anytime I wish it is a simple thing the human mind once it feels something strongly. It becomes itched in the subconscious. Shall I show you that part of you that hunger to kill humans or perhaps you continue to listen to my counsel and I shall ignore your pathetic attempts of freedom? Now leave me I have no further to say to the like of you." I said with my eyes flashing purple showing her I serious. (a/n: I give you points if you guys can guess the reference I used)

"Hey what are you two talking about?" asked Ruby asked.

"Oh Ruby. It was nothing. Right Blake?" I asked looking at Blake.

"Yeah it was nothing." replied Blake. I could tell she was shaken from what I just told her. Suddenly I heard coming from near by.

"Did you guys hear that?" asked Ruby with concerned before the members of CRDL running.

"Ursa! Ursa!" One of them said before he runs into Yang accidentally.

Yang: What?!" Yang asked completely unfazed by his collision and picks him up by the front of his shirt.

"Where?" I asked.

"Back there! It's got Cardin!" Replied the boy pointing to where he was before still struggling and still running in the air.

"Yang! You and Blake, go get Professor Goodwitch!" said Ruby. I look over to see Pyrrha and the others followed Ruby and her team now. I just followed behind them  to see what they will do.

Once we got to the area I saw Cardin was attempting to run from the following Ursa, but it leaps over its prey and claws him away. He tries to get up and crawl away.

"Crap! Crap, crap!" said Cardin.

"Oh, no!" Said Pyrrha.

"Let's see what your leader can do." I said. I watch as the Ursa leans over the helpless victim, raising its paw and swiping it down... only to be blocked by Jaune's shield. He struggles to defend a stunned Cardin from its attempts to lean on him, but Weiss lifts Myrtenaster and prepares to go help.

"Wait!" Said Pyrrha.

3rd person pov

Jaune takes the shield out from the Ursa's paw and slashes at its stomach, causing it to lash out and try to crush him. He rolls out of the way and jumps over its swipe at his feet, but he is unprepared for when it launches a claw at him in midair and  lands far away, yet is immediately back on his feet and passing Cardin and charges again. The Ursa knocks Jaune behind it when he tries for a leaping attack, and he looks at the Scroll in his shield to find out that his Aura level is in the red. Jaune  grows angry again and starts to run at the Ursa as it also begins to dash towards him.

Just when they are just about to clash , Pyrrha sees that Jaune has left himself completely open to the Ursa's attack, and lifts her hand out to him, gathering dark red energy in her arm. Just as the Ursa is about to hit him, the glow surrounds Jaune's shield and makes it lift up to block the swipe. Jaune uses the surprise defensive move to lean on the ground, push his shield back up, and swing his blade right through the Ursa's neck. The head falls to the ground as the body slams onto the ground.

"Uhhh... What?" Ruby asked before Pyrrha'a hand stops glowing and smiled

"How did you...? asked Weiss.

"Well, Ruby has her speed, you have your glyphs. My Semblance is polarity." replied Pyrrha.

"Whoa, you can control poles..." said Ruby.

"No, you dunce! It means she has control over magnetism!" said Weiss.

"Magnets are cool, too..." said Ruby 

"Wait, where are you going?" asked Weiss.

"Yeah! We gotta tell them what happened!

"We could... Or perhaps we could keep it our little secret?" asked Pyrrha walking away while  Ruby and Weiss smile to each other in understanding and a bruised Jaune sheathes his weapon before going over to Cardin.

"Not bad for a rookie to go up against a ursa that size with help from his team." Kiryu said to himself. Cardin, still covered in sap, looks up at Jaune as his savior offers a hand. Cardin smiles taking it and is lifted back up on his feet.

"Holy crap, Jaune!" said Cardin.

"Don't ever mess with my team - my friends - ever again. Got it? Jaune asked in a threating tone looking Cardin dead in the eye.

Cardin looks intimidated, possibly even apologetic. With his order spoken, Jaune turns and walks away from a frozen Cardin.

Neo Pov

After taking care of some things in town I headed back to our dorm and my master. I wondered what he had been up to. Once I opened the door I saw my master  looking out the window looking at the moon.

"I'm back master." I said

"Ah Neo how was your day?" asked Kiryu.

"It was good master just had somethings I handed to to and yours?" I asked

"It was entertaining to say the least my apprentice. I managed to get the faunus know as Blake to be my little puppet it was almost to easy." said Kiryu.

"Oh master you really know how to manipulate others it is bit of a turn on." I said walking closer to my master and looked deep into his eyes before I kissed his lips. I gasped when I felt his hand on my ass and pulled me closer to him. Thinking to myself I love it when master and I are like this alone with no one to interrupt us.

(a/n: Let me know what you guys think of the chapter until then later)