Chapter 17

Winters Pov

After the conversation with with captain Quinn I realize we had something in common we are both agents working for higher ups but there was something that he said that got me thinking. Quinn said that I had potential to be so much more and that my talents are being wasted on a guy lie General Ironwood. To be fair I had doubts about Ironwood for long have I been working for him I feel that my talents where being wasted but perhaps I should talk more with Quinn and what he thinks.

3rd person pov

Kiryu was talking to Quinn on the comm link while on top of a building over looking the city.

"Are you sure she will see our side of things in due time captain?" Kiryu asked.

"Yes my lord I have no doubt that she'll join our side but it might take some more time through." said Quinn.

"God work Captain contact me we when you have something new." said Kiryu switching off his comm link and placed it in his pocket. He looked down on the streets below before he spots Team RWBY  down below. Kiryu jumps down from the roof top and lands behind them.

"And how are you lovely ladies doing today?" asked Kiryu nearly scaring the four girls. Blake gave Kiryu a look but he gave her a look back. Weiss was happy to see him in fact she wanted to talk to him about something.

"Kiryu what are you doing here?" Ruby asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." said Kiryu

"Were heading down to the dock to welcome the students from Vacuo." replied Weiss.

"She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament." said Blake

"A tournament you say huh?" asked Kiryu

"You can't prove that!" said Weiss with a scoff.

"Whoa." said Ruby making the group turn their heads to look at  a shattered window down the street and a door full of yellow caution tape of the Vale Police Force before walking over to the detective in front, who is writing something down.

"What happened here?" asked Ruby.

"Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle." said the first detective walking over to his partner.

"That's terrible." said Yang

"They left all the money again." said the second detective.

"Huh?" asked Ruby

"Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?" asked the first detective.

"I don't know, an army?" asked the second detective. He wasn't wrong about that cause Kiryu's fleet was experimenting with dust but they have plenty in Atlas but still who would need all that dust for anyway?

"You thinking the White Fang?" asked the first detective. 

"Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough." replied the second detective removing his sunglasses.

"Hmph! The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates!" Weiss said crossing her arms and pointing her nose in the air with her eyes closed.

"What's your problem?" asked Blake making Weiss turn to face her

"My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane." replied Weiss.

"The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus." said Blake in a serious tone of voice and  crossing her arm .

"Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!" Said Weiss.

"So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!" said Blake.