Chapter 20

Kiryu Pov

The room was quite when I walked into the room and inside sitting at table in the middle of the room where two men. One with a mustache wearing a fancy suit and another one who was wearing a coat with his arms folded he was built almost like a bodybuilder  or someone who has been working out just staring at me while I walked up to the table. Tyrian slowly got to his feet and looked at me in anger and was about to attack but Salem raised her hand to stop him.

"How did a huntsmen know where to find this place?" asked Tyrian.

"I would like to know that as well." said Salem in a cold chilling voice.

"My queen we should kill him if knows to much if he's here there might be more huntsmen lurking around." said Tyrian

"Please I assure you I'm not a huntsmen I am so much more." I said

"The question still remains how did you find this place?" asked Salem

"That's my little secret Salem but still to think this is the place where the grimm come from I'm a little surprised." I said while not taking off my eyes off of Salem. The two other men just kept looking at me.

"What is is you want to talk to me about?" asked Salem.

"I would tell you but first do you mind sending your hencemen out of the room so we can talk in private?" I asked.

"Hazel, Watts, Tyrian leave us you have your tasks." said Salem making the two men at the table who I assumed where Watts and Hazel got up and headed towards the door.

"My queen perhaps I should stay and."said Tyrian.

"I said leave." said Salem and with a nod Tyrian walked passed me and I just looked at him with a look that said don't fuck with me. Once they were gone it was just Salem and me so we can get down to business.

"Now that we are alone  we can get down to business. First off I have to admit this place is full with darkside energy just being here is so intoxicating I love it not a bad spot." I said looking out the window before turning back to face her.

"Just who are you really?" asked Salem

"I'm a sith lord Salem and like I said I sensed a lot of negative energy from this place but you are riddled with it so lets see how you work." I said using the force to probe into her mind.

"What?" asked Salem trying to fight back from my mentally assault on her mind while I drove deeper into her mind .

"Stop struggling let go deeper..... ah I see you where once deeply in love with a man who saved you from being trapped in a tower and since then you two where always by each other side until one day tragedy struck and your lover fell ill and passed away. Such a sad tale but lets dive deeper  shall we?" I asked going in deeper into her memories watching more of her memories showing me how Salem asked the gods to bring her beloved back but refused to grant her wish so she tricked the people of the land  and decided to attack the gods out of spite but failed wiping out all life  but she was spared by the gods by cursing her with immortality meaning she can't die. I watched more and more memories up to the point were she became what she is today and why she held a grudge against Ozpin. Once I had the information I needed I left Salem's mind making her fall to her kneels.

"Wow all that trouble just to hold on to your dear love  such a sad tale how pathetic that you caused the wiping out of humanity and had to restart over again. Did you even think of your actions before you even acted?" I asked making Salem angry.

"How dare you. You think you know me just by invading my mind I shall make you submit to me." said Salem before several grim like hands rose from the ground and grabbed me trying to make me knee but I remained standing and blasted them away with the force also sending the table and chairs flying into the wall.

"Was that suppose to do something?" I asked making Salem even more pissed off and cast magic at me but I counted with force lighting breaking through her attack and hitting her making her scream in pain before stopping my lighting.

"I kill you." said Salem trying to attack me again but I grabbed her using the force lifting her into the air slamming her into the wall then the ceiling then slamming her down onto the floor.

"Oh I'm not done with you Salem not one bit. You may be the Queen of darkness but I will show you the true meaning of fear." I said with my eyes glowing red while casting force lighting and force drain along with crushing her bones. Considering she was immortal but she will feel every pain preventing her from healing herself  I inflicted on her but that wasn't all I used the the force to plant haunting images into her mind that would strike fear into anyone.  Salem continued to roll around in pain while I smiled evilly showing her that she was nothing compared to the powers of the dark side.

"Please no more." begged salem before I stopped. She was a mess her flesh was smoking  and peeling off.

"I'm impressed your powers over the darkside have grown stronger Kiryu." said Reavan in my mind. I walked over to the frighten  Salem and grabbed her by the hair and made her look me in the eyes. In her eyes I can see fear in her eyes while she was breathing heavy as well.

"Remember my face well Salem for it will haunt your dreams when you sleep for I am your nightmare." I said casting horror and terror on the poor Salem causing her to scream in horror before I let go and kicked her into her the wall and to add insult to injury I blasted her with a bit more of force lighting before I headed towards the door and left walking down the halls and out of the castle and through the wasteland of grimm pools and got on my ship and took off.

"I must say that was a bit of fn don't you agree?" I asked

"Yes at least we know why there was a war going on between Ozpin and Salem." said Revan

"Indeed now just to see what happens now." I said flying the ship away from the land of grimm.

Salem's Pov

I slowly started to get up from the floor my whole body trembling I had never felt such raw power like that before. My healing was starting to take effect but it would take a while due to the damaged he inflicted on me  I can still hear the screams in my head  and they won't go away even when I closed my eyes I could see his face like he was a demon. I opened my eyes and looked at my hands which where still trembling. Thinking to myself I should stay clear of him for now and focus on my main goal destroying Ozpin.

Neo's Pov 

I was humming a tune to myself while eating some ice cream when I notice my masters ship flying towards one of the few landing pads. I smiled and walked over to the ship when it landed and the ramp dropped down and my master walked out.

"Hello there master." I said

"Ah Neo I hope you worry you to much." said Kiryu

"Not at all master I had some fun while you were away." I replied.

"I see now come I have a lot to tell you." said Kiryu while the both of us began to head back to Beacon academy. I noticed a wide smile on Kiryu's face and thought  to myself what naughty deeds are going through my masters head right now.

(a/n: I had time to do something with this chapter hope you like it and let me know what you think of it)