A/n: What lightsaber style form should I have Neo learn?

Form I: Shii-Cho The oldest known form of lightsaber combat, it was a simplistic style that balanced traditional maneuvers intent on maiming and killing with a focus on disarming an armed foe and was used against multiple opponents. 

Form II: Makashi A style regarded for its elegance, graceful presentation, and balletic approach in wielding a lightsaber. It was notable for its primary focus on facing a single opponent, preventing disarmament, and quick, very precise strikes.

Form III: Soresu A defensive style that utilized tight, controlled movements and strict economy of action. Practioners of this form focused on defense entirely in any situation and committed to analyzing their opponents and openings created, often from the frustration and fatigue of the enemy, while not succumbing to fatigue or making mistakes themselves. It remained popular even during the creation of other lightsaber forms

Form IV: Ataru An acrobatic and aggressive lightsaber combat style that placed greater emphasis on using the Force to enhance movements in all areas of combat and required great room to attack from all directions. Due to its nature, it was considered a demanding fighting style both physically and through the Force.

Form V: Shien/Djem So Two fluid disciplines of lightsaber combat, which were considered physically demanding styles due to their requirement of quick transitions from dedicated defensive stances to all-out attacks. The Shien variant emphasized blaster redirection, and practitioners could utilize a reverse blade grip. The Djem So variant taught users maneuvers for saber-to-saber combat and blaster deflection

Form VI: Niman Considered the most popular lightsaber combat form in the Jedi Order, it balanced the qualities presented in all the other forms but did not incorporate any notable strengths. Less demanding than all the other previous combat styles, its approach was a careful balance between offense and defense but leaned towards the latter and extensive integration of Force powers.

Form VII: Juyo/Vaapad  Considered the most aggressive and unpredictable disciplines and therefore the most controversial, it was a combat style with a history of the Jedi High Council forbidding it and later allowing only select users to practice the disciplines. It was a style considered both physically and emotionally exhausting.

The Juyo variant focused on aggressive assault and a mindset that drew upon anger and negative emotions to fuel relentless assault. This mindset caused many users to fall to the dark side of the Force or close to it.

The Vaapad variant, developed by Mace Windu, similarly drew upon anger and passion, but required the user to not give into them. This style is characterized by rapid, frenzied strikes and powerful blows. However, it was not as reckless in nature as Juyo.