Chapter 12

Kiryu pov

It was a early morning Neo ad I where outside sparing with our lightsabers. My red clashing against her pink blade. Her use with the blade was impressive.  Neo was keeping up with my movements almost flawlessly even for one who  hasn't used a lightsaber before. The sound of the blades filled the air with crackles and pops. Back and forth dodging and parrying each others moves like lookin in the mirror better yet more like a dance. For every attack I did she blocked and for every attack she did I blocked  we went until we ending up in a draw.

"Very good Neo I'm impressed even when you where using form two you kept up with me pretty well." I said turning off my lightsaber.

"Thank you master I learned for you and the holocrons you showed me." Neo said putting her saber away.

"You are a fine apprentice the best I ever trained well the only one I trained so far." I said with a laugh.

"What are we gonna do today master?" Neo asked stretching  her  arms .

"Were gonna see how these huntsman and huntresses fight see if any of them have any skill but I can tell you this they won't last long if they where on Korriban." I said  walking towards the dorm for a quick shower and so did Neo who I allowed to take hers first. After our shower we headed down to the auditorium stage. Once there we took a seat while I looked to my left to see Weiss looking at me with a slight blush on her face.

Meanwhile on stage I see two students one of them was getting his butt handed to him.  The blonde hair was barely standing.

"This is the part where you lose." The boy said

"Over my dead-!" The blonde hair boy said before he was kneed in the gut making him drop his sword and fall to the ground pain.  The other boy raises his mace and is about to slam it down just when the buzzer rings, the lights come back on.

"Didn't even stood a chance." I said before I see Glynda walking on to the stage.

"Cardin, that's enough! Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match. Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a , now, would we?" Glynda said

"Speak for yourself..." Cardin said

"We have time for one match any volunteers?" Glynda asked while she looked around the room but no one answered her.

"If I may Ms Goodwitch I would like to have a go at Cardin." I said while everyone looked at me.

"Are you sure that is wise?" Glynda asked

"But of course like I said I'm here to observe and what better way to observe then to see what you have been teaching your students." I said with a smirk

"Good I been looking for a fight away from this loser." Cardin said while I make my way to the stage.

"I'm gonna mess you you up real good dragon boy." Cardin said.

"Are you done?" I asked

"Why you." Cardin said before Glynda began our match. Cardin rushed towards me with his weapon in his hand while I stood there hand on my lightsaber but thought to myself I won't need that.  

"I got you now." Cardin said brining his weapon down but I raised my hand and used the force to stop it while he tried to move it but can't.

"What's the matter can't move? Here allow me to help you." I said lifting him into the air and slammed him into the floor several times then used the force to push him away making him hit the ground again.