Backstory

;TWT; CHILD ABUSE, CAR ACCIDENT, SWEARING. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THESE PLEASE DO NOT READ!!

P.S this is the sleepy boys inc. backstory- so enjoy!!

What is that noise.."

Crying..?

"I'm coming!!"

"Take care of him.."

"WAIT!!"

"I guess its just me and you now.."

Phill grabbed the box and walked back inside.. it was raining. The box was soaking wet, so Phill opened the box quickly. He placed the box onto the table and opened it.

"What the fuck.."

Phill grabbed the thing in the box, it was crying its heart out. The only thing in the box was a blanket, food, and a note. Phill grabbed the note and read it.

"If you are reading, thank you so much for taking him in!
I failed as a mother.. a parent.. i didn't mean to treat him badly..
  His father has been abusing this kid.. and i-i can't do anything about
  It.. I cant...!!! If i do he would beat me..!! I cry myself to sleep as i hear
  My own child crying himself screaming my name.. so we went to court
  I manage to win but as soon as I came back the landlord had upped my
  Bills then, i got kicked out because I couldn't pay..
I don't have enough money to take care of this kid.. the reason
Why I put him on you're doorstep well... you looked like you had a
Good enough house to look after my Will. I'm sorry I failed him.. i'm
Sorry for giving you the responsibility to look after him. But I don't want
Him to have a bad childhood with me. I want him to have the best childhood
Ever. But not with me.

His name is Wilbur Soot, Wilbur, or Will, he is 4 years old. He has baby food in the box and a warm
blanket. Again thank you so much for looking after him and pls, never mention him
About me.. ever."

-His Failure Mother

Phill looked at Will and immediately started crying. Phill fell to the ground and burst into tears. He hugged Will tightly.

"I will not fail you're mother.."

Will was very pale. He was shivering. He was knocked out. His eyes were all red and puffy. And there were scars all over him. Phill quickly took Will to the hospital and gave the doctors the note.

"If you want to adopt him.. you must sign papers." Said the doctor.

"Yes but, can we just focus on getting him fixed up?" Said Phill worryingly.

"Yes yes, the only thing is, he broke his leg. Its not horrible but.. for his age it is pretty bad. The father might of been very buff for this much damage to the kid. Thank you for taking him here. You can visit him everyday. And we will find his parents and get them arrested." The doctor put their hand on Phill's shoulder. Phill nodded and walked into Will's hospital room. He then crouched down and sighed.

"I will do whatever it takes to keep you with me.." whispered Phill. He then got up and left the hospital.

After weeks and weeks Will had been getting better and better. On the other hand, Phill had a lot of things he had to do. For example he had to sell valuables to be able to pay for his rent, and Will's doctor's bill.

Will got so much better he left earlier then expected. Everybody was happy except for Will. As soon as he woke up he immediately started crying. Phill came running in and hugged Will "whats wrong buddy?"