1 - Strike The Drug

The ray of colours crossed the pathway and reached the thief in a matter of milliseconds. The bright straight line turned into a thread of cloth. 

Blue pulls up the end of the thread as it tightens with the other end connected to the ground. 

"What the hell is this!?" The thief shouted with his eyebrows wrinkled together. His foot was stopped by a thin thread of fabric underneath his sole. 

He tried to break the string by pushing his weight down but it seems to be more durable than it looks. 

"It would be kind of you to stop and apologize to the old man, " Blue demands with a heavy tone. His gaze is calm like a river flows under moonlight yet, as sharp as a knife. 

"I don't want to waste my saliva on the old dirt-, " The thief stops with his word as he suddenly falls to the ground.

Holding the thread higher than before, Blue released it and walked towards the thief with gentle steps, each resonating in rhythm with seconds. 

"No excuses. Kneel and apologise to him, grovelling is optional, " Blue demands, his impassive face mismatch with the weight of his voice. 

The thief wasted no time and stood up. Taking a big leap with his strong legs to run away but it was too late. 

A translucent spirit pops out behind Blue's back and throws a few jabs within a short time to the pathway creating several threads. 

The thief's legs were restricted by the threads wrapping around his ankle. Pulling him back to the ground with his face kissing the pathway. 

"Now, where were we? Oh, I remember, the grovelling part, " Blue stomps besides the thief's head while looking below. His serene eyes meet the thief's unwavering gaze. 

The threads around the thief's legs slacken as he shot up like a spring with a spin. The machete in his hand drew an arc in the air, slicing nothing with the edge of his blade. 

Blue tilted his head in the nick of time. Bits of his hair scattered on the pathway. 

"Shut the hell up and let me go, annoying piece of crap!" The thief's eyes narrowed with veins almost popping out. 

Blue blocked the thief's arm with his own and pulled a sturdy thread from his shoulder to parry the blade at his neck. 

"At least you know, no matter where you go, my threads will hold you down, " Blue replied monotonously as his fists tighten further. 

Shadows fade on Blue's face as his hand grows bright for a brief moment. 

The light dies down revealing that a part of the thief's arm has turned to clothes inside out. Causing the thief to lose strength in his arm and release the machete due to the disconnected nervous system with the limb. 

"You-, " The thief's right cheek cracks under Blue's fist. His expression twists in pain with few tears rolling out of his eyes. 

"Wait, let me-, " His left cheek suffered the same fate. Turning blue from Blue's left cross. 

"Finish my-, " His nose cave-in from a sharp piston jap. Another sickening crack could be heard after a few more jabs were jammed into his face. 

"Sentence-!" 

Blue covers the distance between their faces while reeling one of his arms down. 

A heavy blow was delivered up towards the thief's chin. The pain forces him to turn his head up, gazing at the sky with widened eyes. 

The thief falls with a thud his head bumped first. Grunting with gibberish language. 

"You said 'it was a waste on the dirt bag'? I can say the same to you— a scumbag who ruined my chance of getting a sandwich, " Blue crouches and grabs the thief's collar. Lifting him and slamming him back to the ground.