*Bonus Chapter*

After Liam hung up, Harry sat on the bed and waited for one of the lads to come, not wanting to go into the living room where Louis was probably still crying his heart out. It would only make Harry feel worse, and probably Louis too.

He hadn't meant to yell at the younger boy, he really hadn't. Simon had just riled him up from an already sour mood and he just couldn't keep it in. It was something he didn't know how to control once he was irritated enough.

Why he even cared, he had no idea. Louis shouldn't mean anything to him, even if he had agreed with himself to be nicer. Being nice didn't mean they had to be friends. But he couldn't help but feel bad, the knot in his stomach only getting bigger as the seconds ticked by, knowing and hearing that Louis was still out there upset.

He mentally sent a prayer for Liam or whoever to just get there already. Apologizing, something he had never done before, hadn't worked, so he was totally clueless as to what to do. Normally if someone was crying, he would just walk out and let them care for themselves. And admittedly, he did walk out this time too but after actually apologizing and then making sure someone would take care of Louis. Far more than he had ever done for anyone before.

He didn't know what was happening to him. Liam would probably say it was a good thing, but Harry preferred when he could ignore Louis - the guilt and the knot in his stomach was something he did not like feeling.

Looking at his watch, he sighed. Couldn't they hurry? He couldn't hear Louis crying anymore but that didn't mean the kid was suddenly alright again.

As usual, he reached up and ruffled his curls before brushing them back in place, something that would usually take the edge off his restlessness and calm him a little bit, but this time it did nothing for him. Instead he cracked his knuckles, feeling a little rush of calmness run through him at the feeling of his joints popping.

Finally he heard the door open and Niall's voice calling out 'Tommo', something he had started calling Louis after hearing his last name. It was a good idea to send Niall - him and Louis had gotten really close and all Louis was talking about was 'Niall said this' and 'Niall taught me that'. Niall would without a doubt know what to do with Louis.

What surprised him, was that seconds later the door to his room opened and Liam and Zayn came in, both looking at him with disappointed eyes.

"Harry..." Zayn sighed, sitting down beside him.

"I'm a horrible person Zayn, I know," Harry grumbled, not wanting to discuss it. They weren't

supposed to be there to talk to him, they were there to make Louis feel better. Harry knew he messed up, he didn't need them to yell at him. He was already beating himself up over it.

"That was not was I was going to say Harry," Zayn said softly, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Okay... it kinda was, but I can see you're actually upset. Are you okay mate?"

Harry just grumbled something he didn't even understand himself. He felt like should have been okay, but he wasn't. The annoying knot it his stomach was still there and it didn't seem like it would go away anytime soon. Feeling it was bad enough, but talking about those feelings would be torture. Harry didn't even talk about feelings with himself.

"What happened Harry?" Liam then asked, voice almost as soft as Zayn's, but with a little more edge to it.

Harry scowled at him. "I didn't hurt him if that's what you're asking Liam!" No matter how annoying the kid was and no matter how much he had admittedly wanted to do it the first few days, he would never actually do it. It wouldn't be a fair fight and he knew better than most people how it felt like to be the weaker one.