Cuddles And Foul Play

Louis woke up to something soft tickling his face, and he opened his eyes to see Oliver staring back at him with big, blue eyes. He meowed, nudging Louis with his nose and Louis giggled, sitting up to scratch the kitten behind his ear.

Pulling a fluffy blanket up around him, Louis settled back in the couch with Oliver now on his lap, purring happily.

It was their first night being back living with Harry, and Louis couldn't be happier.

After seeing Smith fight last night, and meeting Simon again, Louis had been exhausted and Harry'd had to nearly carry him up to the flat. He even tucked Louis in on the couch under the mountain of blankets.

The others had of course been ecstatic to hear that Louis was moving back in with Harry, and had promised they would come by with the rest of Louis' stuff as soon as possible.

Him and Oliver played around for a while, Louis wiggling his fingers and Oliver trying to catch them, when Harry came out from his room wearing only sweatpants.

Obviously still a little groggy, Harry just smiled as he trudged to the bathroom, completely unaware of the internal breakdown Louis was having. Because Harry was fucking hot and Louis had no idea what to do with himself, trying very hard not to drool at the sight of Harry's perfect upper body.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, Harry had put on a shirt while being in the bathroom. He sat down beside Louis, arm on the back of the couch allowing Louis to cuddle into his side.

Louis still couldn't believe how easy it had been for them to fall into the new part of their... relationship or whatever it was. Cuddling came almost natural to them now, and Louis hoped it wasn't just him being oblivious to the awkward. It didn't seem like Harry minded it though.

"Sleep well?" Louis asked and Harry hummed absentmindedly, his thoughts obviously somewhere else.

"I uh... I'm happy you're back," Harry then mumbled almost sounding shy, and Louis beamed at him.

"Me too."

They sat for a while and just enjoyed the silence until Harry got a text saying the others were on their way with Louis' things, and the two of them got up to get breakfast so they would be ready. Harry made pancakes while Louis sat at the table, humming happily to himself.

Apparently the boys had been closer than first thought, because as Louis and Harry were eating, the front door swung open, Niall's voice ringing through the flat. "I smell pancakes!"

"I really need to fix that door," Harry grumbled, Louis laughing as their friends barged into the kitchen. Niall immediately sat down and dug into Louis' pancakes but Louis didn't really mind as he couldn't eat them all anyway.

"We've put your things in the living room," Liam said to Louis. "Paul was sad to see you go, but says he could always use a helping hand if you've got the time."

Louis nodded with a wide smile. Working at Paul's was something Louis would like to continue doing. It had given him something else to think about, and also made him feel less useless. "I'd like that."

They made small talk while finishing up breakfast, and they made plans to go to the gym, both Harry and Liam wanting to let off some steam. Zayn unfortunately had work and left as the others were getting ready to leave as well.

When they arrived, Harry and Liam agreed that some weight training would do them good, and they started warming up before heading for the weights.

As usual Louis and Niall merely watched while Niall told Louis all sorts of crazy stories about things he had experienced. Not having been out that much, Louis found it all very fascinating. Niall though sure had experienced a lot in his life and was only happy to tell about it.