Chapter 6

"Styx! Bye  Zoe see ya soon!" I shouted while running away from the hunters camp.

"Bye Perce, thou shall see thee again!" Zoe shouted while nocking an arrow on her bow.
"Get that male! He has touched a hunter he shall not live! Kill him!" Zoe screamed putting up an act.
I ran as far as 2 miles before I collapsed. Faintly, I could still hear the voices of hunters heading my direction. I payed on the ground closing my eyes and prayed to Lord Chronos.
"Lord Chronos help please!"

A voice filled my mind.

"Young hero, what do you need?" Chronos asked.

"How do I use my time powers?"

"Imagine a pocket watch, now the imagine the hands of the clock freezing. When you freeze the hands, time freezes. If you make the hands go backwards,  time rewinds. If you fast forward hands, time goes forwards," Chronos replied.

"Thank you, Lord chronos."

I quickly followed chronos instructions and froze time. Deciding to have some fun, I ran towards the closest city New York. I entered the closest store, McDonald's for a burger, chicken nuggets, coke, and fries. I briskly left the shopping mall and went into the Empire State Building. I pickpocketed the access card needed for the 600th floor from a man at the information counter and entered the lift. Unsurprisingly, the music was 9nce again horrible. When I heard the elevator's ding. Signalling I had reached Olympus, i unfroze time and quickly finished my food . I stepped out of the lift and smirked at the council's confused faces.

"That's him! He was the one who touched my lieutenant!" Artemis screamed in a rage before summoning her bow ready to fire an arrow at me.

Knowing that Zeus lightning bolt was stolen I shouted, " I know who stole your lighting bolt Zeus!"

"Who? Tell me know mortal before I crush you." Zeus questioned.

I pointed my finger at Ares as he shifted nervously in his throne. The gods looked at area in Anger,Shock, and curiosity.

"How do you know mortal!" Zeus shrieked. " I know you are his accomplice!" Zeus threw himself in a hissy fit.

I hate this whiny Zeus I prefer the wise and mature one from the previous time, I thought to myself.
Zeus walked to Ares and choked him.

"Where is my bolt Ares!?" Zeus shrieked shattering a few wine glasses.

" I don't have it," Ares choked out.

Ares face started to turn purple before Zeus dropped him on his throne leaving him unconscious. By the hearth, I saw Lady Hestia tending to the hearth ignoring the commotion while Hades was doing paperwork beside Hestia. I walked over to them and bowed.

"Lord Hades and Lady Hestia, I need you to eat this," I begged while taking out the memory candy from my pocket. As I handed Hades and Hestia a candy each. I walked over to each Olympian and placing a piece of candy in their hand. They all looked at me With Curiosity in their eyes besides Zeus and Artemis with anger in theirs.

"I need you to eat this. I swear on the river Styx that the candy is not poisoned and the only effect the candy will have is giving back some memories," I faced mpthe council with amusement in my eyes.