Chapter 12

I walked out of the shadow, and found my self outside a building, (ok I can't think of a school name so I am unoriginal) Foxfire, "This must be Piper's school," I thought. I opened the school doors and was greeted by a rush of cool air. "How may I help you?" I turned my head swiftly and was met with a women wearing heavy makeup and extremely long extension eyelashes. I mentally threw up and snapped my fingers to control the mist, "I have been a student here since 2 years." The women nodded and walked away. I scanned my surroundings, trying to see if I could find Piper. I had to be as subtle as possible, then again when have I ever been subtle. I walked towards to main office and ran my finger down the list of students in which classroom.

Finally, finding the one piper was in I walked into the classroom and was greeted by my worst nightmare, Algebra.

"Who are you?" A teacher asked rudely.

"Uhhhh, I am a new student, Jason grace," I replied with a fake name and smile. "I mean come on, I am bored, I need some excitement," i thought.

"Very well, take your seat, Mr.Grace!" The teacher snarled. I mentally crossed my fingers hoping it wasn't another Mrs.Dodds. I swiftly took a seat beside Piper and flashed her a smile. "I'm turning to Apollo," I thought.

Instead of returning the smile, Piper scrunched her nose in disgust, "She must've thought I was flirting with her," I thought and turned my attention to the teacher. The teacher, whatever his or her name is, "I mean cut your hair properly, you like a girl and boy." The class erupted into laughter. I turned around, besmirched, "Sorry, did I say that out loud." The teacher gave me a withering glare and I happily returned it and propped my feet on the table. Piper gave me a slight grin. While the teacher was lecturing, I thought of a 3 step plan to kidnap piper.

1.Be friends with her

2.Follow her home

3.Kidnap her

I smiled wickedly, and petted my invisible cat. Instead, I accidentally fell off my chair and the whole class laughed at me. I turned to Piper and saw her giving me a weak grin. "Eh," I thought, "It's an improvement."

Sorry once more for the short chapter I was busy doing another book. It's called people who died in percy Jackson, the book is about Percy going back in time to save people. It may sound similar but it is not. It is a series of one shots connected where after each death percy revives the person and their reaction. I also did another book check out PJOhno  this is a joint account between me and Yeeticantbebothered . Pls read,vote and comment on these books.