Chapter 20

The words on the papyrus glowed,a huge beam of light shine against a large piece of rock incinerating it before destroying all pieces of rubble near it. The sleek created a hole large enough for a full grown adult.

"Carter, Sadie?" A voice whimpered., afraid of seeing them dead.

"Over here!" Carter screamed as three figures entered the doorway.

I inferred that a girl wearing a blue top with short hair was Zia, as that was the only girl name Carte shouted and a dark skin boy with several totems on him was Walt.

The moment Amos saw me, he got in a defensive stance as Zia shouted, "Tus!"

I raised my hand up in the sky as if I was innocent which I was not, I mean come on! I destroyed an entire house! Even I have to be angry at me. Like if a new demigod burned camp down, well I would be furious.

Carter got up and dusted his pants just as a torrent of fire hit me summoned by Zia. I side stepped as the fire licked the rubble just missing where Sadie was lying unconscious.

Suddenly, a huge piece of debris fell from the 'cave' ceiling landing on Carter's head causing him to faint. "Welp that's gotta hurt!" I winced at the growing bruise on Carter.

Walt gasped as when I side stepped he saw Sadie's beaten up and unconscious body at once he lunged at me. This time round I didn't dodge as Zia just let out another torrent of fire and if I sidestepped once more it would burn Sadie.

I absorbed the fire and released it at a low temperature just enough to cause someone to faint. Walt bended over,panting, beforehand slumping to the ground with his body slicked with sweat.

Zia glared at me with her blue mascara, "He's a fire magician!"

"No styx Sherlock!" I stuck my tongue out at Zia and Amos, "Boo! You suck!"

Amos was livid he picked up the ribbon like rope and tossed it at me. I snapped my finger and froze time not that I really need to. I quickly walked towards the unconscious magicians and carried them out of the cave of debris. Walt first, then Carter, finally Sadie, I walked towards Amos, snickering I uncapped Riptide and drew a clown face on him and a message saying "Your kamputar has virus!"

After drawing many rude drawings on Amos' face which was as red as Zeus' face when he owes me something, I unfroze time and positioned the hilt of my sword on his head and unfroze time.

"What?" Amos said seeing that the unconscious magician as were no longer there, before I knocked him out, joining the Merry band of unconscious magicians.

I turned to Zia, "Tell me, how to host a god!" I ordered.

I got a new poll, should Percy host an Egyptian God, if yes choose a god, if No, give me an idea for a weapon made by Eitri.

If this chapter was bad I know, alright i didn't have time to pass this through editing. Please no harsh criticism. This is just a short continuer. The next chapter should be around the weekend time. @PJOhno should also be around the same time.