Chapter 7

The gods just shrugged and pop the candy in their mouth. Suddenly, all the gods ran out of their thrones to hug me. After a few seconds, my face started turning purple. I tapped the smooth, cold marble floor of Olympus multiple times.

"Can't breath!" I croaked out.

"My apologies Perseus" Zeus replied. As the rest of the Olympians retreated back to their thrones.

"Call me Percy and it looks like the lightning thief is happening all over again!" I smiled. Dad gave me a proud look along with the rest of the gods.
By the corner, Hestia smiled and went back to tending the hearth and Hades stepped out of the shadows and smiled at me.

"Anyways, sorry for entering the hunters camp. Also, I gave Zoe her memories back, I gave Artemis a pointed look. I took out a small bag and poured around 50 pieces of candy on my hand and handed it to Artemis.

"Give this to your hunters, they'll need it to get their memories back," Artemis nodded.

"Thank you Perseus" she replied. I gave her a small glare as she sighed, " Fine Percy."

"Alright everybody, Ares keep the bolt and helm, do exactly what you did in the past timeline,"I finished

The gods one by one flashed away, until only Poseidon and Hades were left. Hades walked towards me and held out his hand holding a dark hoodie.

"Percy, take this hood to cover your face and watch over the quest to make sure all of them are safe," Hades said. I took the hoodie form him and wore it.

"Uncle, why do you need me to look after the quest? You don't seem the type to care about 2 demigods and satyr," I questioned Hades.

"I need you to watch over them as they are an essential part in rescuing my son and daughter" Hades replied. I nodded my head as Hades flashed away. I turned to my father and gave him a questioning look.

"My son, I am so proud of you. You are a true son of the sea. Now go show that wisdom spawn the power of the sea. Scare her a bit for her will you son!" Poseidon grinned cheekily.

I returned his grin, "Oh I will father, Oh that wisdom spawn shall see!"