Chapter 14

S.S Birmingham, the name of the ship I was on.

"The sea of monsters must've started already. Well Styx! I'm supposed to be on Circe island."

"Hey you! You're a stowaway!" A zombie shouted alerting Clarisse of my presence.

"Wait a second, if this is the S.S Birmingham that means Clarisse is here," I thought completely ignoring the Zombie.

"Well, well, well! Look what we have here! A stowaway!" Clarisse said, acting like a cliche movie villain.

I uncapped riptide and walked over to Clarisse, "Let's make a deal, if I win in single combat, you have to eat this sweet and if you win I will be your slave forever," I offered as I pulled out the candy and showed it to Clarisse.

"I swear on the Styx to your terms," Clarisse snarled, unsheathing a broadsword.

"I swear on the river styx to my terms," I smirked and dodged a strike from Clarisse casually.

Clarisse started slashing as quickly and recklessly as she can as i dodged all her attacks with ease.

"Come on Clarisse! Make your weakling of a father proud!" I taunted.

Clarisse growled and slashed at my midriff. I carelessly flicked Riptide to block the attack before twisting my sword, using the flat of my blade and bashed it into Clarisse wrist. Clang, Clarisse's broad sword fell onto the ground, i pointed my sword to her throat.

"Yield!" I demanded.

Clarisse sighed, "I yield."

"Good girl, now eat this sweet" I tossed the sweet into the air as Clarisse caught it.

Clarisse popped it into her mouth. After a few seconds of blinking, she finally spoke, "Prissy?"

"Yep! Now can't talk got to go bye," I waved my hand and shadowed traveled to Circe's island.

"Now that was fast," I thought.

Anyways, Circe's island was, how do I say, horrible. The entire place was in fire as pirates swarmed in an out if the island to their ship.

I sneaked up on the closest pirate and tapped his shoulder. "Huh?" The pirate said before I knocked him out and took his clothes. "Is that rape? Eh?" I thought.

"Arghh, meh is pirate," I swung my cutlass around wildly knocking down every pirate i saw including Edward Teach, Blackbeard. "I should consider the career of a pirate".

I walked onto the deck of the ship and found Circe tied up to a mast along with Hylla and Reyna, unconscious. I slapped Circe's face repeatedly, "Slap, Slap, Slap,Slap, I slap right, I slap left, Slap, Slap."

After what seemed to be an eternity of slapping, she finally woke up. "What do you want, pirate!" She snarled.

"Me," I said innocently and pointed to myself, "I want to make a deal, if you give me magical abilities to control fire, Hylla and Reyna, I'll let you go," I pointed to the two girls.

"Very well, I swear on the Styx to your terms," Circe accepted, I cut through the ropes as Circe tossed me a potion, the contents a fiery red.

"I have been making a lot of deals lately," I thought and grabbed Hylla and Reyna to shadow travel them to the wolf house.