Chapter 25

Let me tell you something, crashing through the ceiling moving at the speed of lightning, isn't fun.

I'll give a 1/10 review on Google. I dusted my shirt, glass fragments sticking all over my body.

"Couldn't you land softly!" I berated Hydros.

"No can do amigo! You want to go fast, you go fast," Hydros replied in a Mexican accent.

"Fine," I said begrudgingly as I shrank my trident to an exact replica of Riptide's pen form.

"Percy?" A voice called out.

I recognised it to be the ever loving man-hater, Zoë Nightshade.

"Hi," I said awkwardly.

Zoë huffed, "Thou is late."

"I know," I walked up to Zoë and hugged her. "Did ya miss me!"

"No, thou is an idiot!" Zoë smacked my head.

"That hurts," I whined, "You assaulted me! Ahhhhhh!"

"Enough with the reunion, we got to keep moving, spartoi remember," Thalia sighed, already running out of the museum with Grover.

"C'mon Zoë, we go to Mount Tampalais! Follow me I know a shortcut!" I yelled, a confused Bianca looking at Zoë pointedly.

"Lieutenant Zoë who is he?" Bianca asked.

"An idiot come to save us," Zoë sighed as she followed me for 'adventure'.

———- —- - —- - —- —- —— -
I had just given a candy to Bianca.

We rode the train in silence with heavy tension,that could be cut through with a knife.

"Let me get this right this train is meant to get us to Orthyrs?" Thalia asked, breaking the silence.

"Yep!" I chirped.

"But how, Orthyrs is like a few miles away!" Thalia exclaimed, expanding her arms to show how far we were away.

"The train is called Hecate express, it's enchanted."

"By who?"

"Duh, Hecate, say it with me Hek -a -tea." I explained to her.

"I'm not a baby!" Thalia slapped my face, "Stop being a seaweed brain!"

"Got it! Thunder thighs!"

"Why you!"

"As much as I would love Percy being pummels to the ground and electrified we have guests," Zoë said as she pulled out her hunting knifes.

I turned around to see that the carriage next door was filled with Spartoi.

I uncapped Riptide, saving Hydros for later.

Thalia took out her spear or mace can and shook a sleeping Grover. "Enchiladas, huh, Thalia are we there yet?" Grover mumbled.

"No goat boy, we have guests," Thalia turned to Bianca as she watched the daughter of Hades strap on her quiver.

The door burst open as hundreds of Spartoi entered our carriage, "There shouldn't be this many!" I yelled.