Chapter 23

Blue cookies with moustaches dancing along a dam, the familiar aroma of my moms freshly baked cookies.

Instead, of smelling the fragrant smell, my nose was tortured with a pungent smell of blood.

At once, I leapt up, uncapping Riptide. "Hmm, what?" I looked down to my blood stained shirt.

Gosh, my head hurts. I took a look around my surroundings to see man tied up onto a board with a humongous purple snake on top.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Loki," The god smirked before groaning in pain.

"God with a silver tongue, eh!"

"At your service, puny demigod!" Loki tried to bow mockingly, bending his head down. Only allowing the venom dripping from the snake's fang into Loki's eye. Loki hissed in pain as he twitched violently.

"A god, master at trickery. I might have found a solution to get Eitri to forge a weapon for me. Unfortunately, if he goes against his words I might die, I already used up my power from Ananke for today and i'm too weak to shadow travel or freeze time." I thought, twirling Riptide between my bloody fingers.

"I have an offer!" I announced.

Loki looked interested as he narrowed his eyes, "I need nothing, soon I shall be free and Ragnarok will come!"

"I'll give you your freedom, you won't have to wait any longer or I could just walk away, leaving you here to rot!" Percy exclaimed.

"What's in it for you!" Loki arched his back in excruciating pain.

"You give Eitri a full pass from ragnarok, do we have a deal!"

"Yes, I swear by my troth, that I won't harm you or Eitri!"

I took this as a yes and attempted to cut through the intestines.

"Clank!" My sword vibrated as it hit the intestines. The intestines were too strong.

I looked around to try to find any other weapons I could use to break the intestines. Searching my pockets, I found a mini keychain hammer.

"Must be a spoil of war," I thought.

I flipped the keychain in the air, causing it to change into a hammer and struck it towards the intestines.

The intestines broke at once.

Loki sprang to his feet, reminding me off when Atlas escaped his burden. Deciding to keep the intestine or chains for future uses I picked it up.

At once, it shrank it too a wrist band that I kept with my pocket along the Lotus casino credit card.

Loki flexed his fingers, "Now!"

I felt a cold object hit my head. I turned around to see an old woman behind.

"You idiot, harder Sigyn!" Sigyn swung the object again.

I ducked and rolled out of the way, "You lied!"

"Not really, I'm not attacking you!" Loki smirked as he massaged his wrist. "Kill him!"

I quickly checked my watch to find out that it was 2 am, i haven't slept much.

My blessing from Ananke had recharged, I snapped my fingers as I turned to Loki, "I'm invincible!"

You know how people always call me a seaweed brain but guess what, instead of killing Loki, I used Anake's power to keep me alive.

Sigyn growled as she picked up a wooden bowl and slammed it into my skull, cracking it.

Loki smirked thinking I was dead as I laid down on the floor bleeding. Instead, I walked out of the shadows, "You see this, endless infinite time!"