Chapter 17 - Yep, this is the finale.

*Cody's POV*

"Did... Katelyn die?!" nagulat si Nixon inside my head. "No, it can't be. Zealand's just playing a trick on you, Cody," sagot naman ni Nexus. I clenched my fist and let one of my tears flow off my eye. I silently said, "No, Katelyn died. It's because of me." Zealand laughed over the microphone and through the speakers, "Uuuuuuuhhhhhhh. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Cody, Cody, Cody, why did you finish off Katelyn? You know you have disappointed someone much important to you." My crying stopped. I clenched the same fist harder and let go of Eliza.

I said to Eliza, "Get out of here and keep safe. Nixon, Nexus and I will deal with everything else." She responded, "I will. And this time, make sure you don't kill anyone else." She kissed me by the cheek. That calmed my heart. "Huh?" I thought.

"Grrrrrr grrrrrr grrrrrr GROWL!" the tiger said. I don't understand tiger language, though. :| The tiger then started talking in a very broad voice, "Sorry master, I though you knew how to speak tiger." O_O?! I got a talking pet tiger. NICE! I asked, "Why'd you stay?" Its eyes glimmered and he replied, "I want to stay here with you, master." I replied, "Well, Mama Eliza would be quite disappointed... but you're my responsibility now, so stay back and you might get hurt." It bowed its head. Then gave me a red key that was on the floor. I inserted the key into the keyhole on the door in front of us. The door opened and revealed a staircase. And we went up.

The moment I got up, there was a dude standing on the other eyes with evil glimmering eyes. He started talking, "Why did you kill Katelyn?" Damn. It's June who I'm up against. "TELL ME, WHY DID YOU KILL KATELYN?" he became furious. He walked closer and damn, he was different... There's no way talking can get me to anywhere. I called on the tiger, "I should really give you a name, hmmm... Bitetrix, you good with it?" He nodded his head. "Come on, let's wake June back up to his senses..." I then whispered to both, "Pause your powers first, you need rest, you know. I'll see what my tiger can do." Both answered, "Agreed!"

Bitetrix stoo on its two hind legs and turned into a teen boy wearing the same uniform as mine... with metal claws as its own weapon. "Why didn't you tell this to Eliza, huh?" I chuckled. He responded, "She never gave me a name!" he answered, "Anyway, I'll take it from here." I stepped back. His metal claws sharpened by itself. He faced June, "Leave my master alone."

"HE KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND!" June's anger raised higher. He started commanding, "Lightning Uprise!" he punched the floor and lightning bolts began arising making its way towards Bitetrix. "Lightningrod!" his eyes sparked. The lightning bolts hit Bitetrix but he felt nothing. Rather, the blades of his metal claw charged up. Bitetrix dashed down towards June and commanded, "JUDGMENT SLASH!"

The claw wounded June and electrified him from his own power. His anger powered up the power he released. Upon backfiring, June was knocked out. Damn he was real strong

"Bitetrix! I'll take it from here," sabi ko. Naglakad ako sa tabi ni June. Nilagay ko ang kamay ko sa dibdib ni June sabay sabi ni Nixon sa isip ko, "Syntax Recovery!" Humihinga na si June at nagising mula sa strong electric shock. "Sorry, hindi ko na na-control sarili ko, hindi ko kinaya, Cody. Hindi ko kayang makita mamatay si Katelyn. Kung alam mo lang, minahal ko siya pero buong buhay niya, ikaw yung minahal niya." Sht. Natahimik ako.