Chapter 11

*Kelvin's sub-POV*

"Why are you not following the school curriculum? Didn't you hear the bell? It's time for all students to experience torture, why are you not going?!" sigaw ni Katelyn na quite scary looking, swear. "Because we don't want to become like you..." sumagot si Doanne. BAE naman, magkakagulo pa ata.

"You dare to answer back to Zeatelyn? (pronounced zeyt-lin)" Katelyn yelled, lalong naghamon si Doanne, "Uh, obviously!" Bigla bang sinampal ni Katelyn si Doanne nang napakalakas dropping Doanne to her feet. Tumayo si Doanne with a smile at her face. Oh men, I don't wanna to see Katelyn burning up with ego. I took my steps back.

"Flare Descendance!" sigaw ni Doanne sabay ulan ng fireballs kay Katelyn. "Blackwind Vortex!" command ni Katelyn. May lumabas na black tornado pacing towards Doanne deflecting Doanne's Flare Descendance. "Disrupt Burst!" Doanne commanded and her flames began to burn out. The black tornado was pacing faster towards Doanne. EEK! No, bae!

Nang biglang may tremendous amount of flaming magma columns spewing all around the battlefield bursting the vortex off. Sumugod si Doanne through the magma columns and HER BODY WAS ON FIRE. Sabay sugod kay Katelyn. Straight at her. O_O Lumapit kami sa commotion ng dalawa. "Saved her!" sabi ni Doanne na nag-co-cool down. And lying on the ground is just a mildly battered Katelyn. Agad niyakap ni June si Katelyn saying "Gising ka na, please?"

*Cody's POV*

"Huh?" I looked at my arm again. And it glowed violet. Does that mean Katelyn has broken free from Zealand's curse? Hopefully. Eewwww. Ibang klase talaga sa balat itong leafysuit ko. "Ui Cody, ayos ka lang?" tanong sa akin ni Ryou habang pinapakawalan ng iba si EliDy sa pagkakakulong. I nodded my head.

Lumapit lalo si Ryou scratching his head na may konting humiliated tone ng voice, "Ah. Okay. I really apologize on putting you in trouble last year. Kahit hindi pa rin ako nagbabago, somehow, I swear. Mamatay man ako. Nagbago na pakikitungo ko sa'yo, Cody." I breathed fine and accepted his apology... "Cody!" sabi ni Ryou na nag-aalala. Tinginan silang lahat sa akin. Eh kasi naman, unti-unting nag-f-fill in yung indigo color. Nagteleport na rin ang lahat ng humiwalay sa amin... Sina Kelvin, Doanne, June, at Katelyn. :D

Lumabas si Aunt Felicity Lights at si Mirage. Iimik na sana sila nang may humawak sa likod ng dalawang espiritung babae... "N-NEXUS?!" sigaw naming lahat sabay handa. "Wait. Wait. I have something to say something," Nexus said. The Nexus that had been my reflection back in one of the fear zones in Raef. "Something tells me you're on our side now," Mirage said. "Yes. You see, I created Zealand in your image and likeness and I am really regretting my false actions to take revenge on you, Cody. Now, with everything not going as planned by Zealand, he has become really demonic like he was Satan or something. He's even more demonic than me. He drained off my power and absorbed every ounce of energy in me. And tried killing me to know if my power was worth keeping. Now I want you Cody to take me back into being a part of you and use your Nexus Form as one of the keys to destroying my malfunctioning creation," Nexus explained.

"And if you lie?" I asked. "I will let Felicity Lights and Mirage do the rest of what should have been done to me," Nexus responded. Wow. I never knew Zealand would be THAT evil to completely take away his comrade's power and use it against him. *sigh* Now I remember that Kelvin-Daniel vs Kenzie-Enzo fight back in first year high school. If you know what I mean.