13: Only to You

Author's Note: Omg 11k reads, you guys are crazy, hahah. This story is honestly a simple story I wrote a whim. Heck, even the ending I had in mind is so silly and simple, I don’t even know if it's worth reading, LOL. I'm so touched are still reading it 😭😭.

Here's a cute song for all of you to vibe to ♥️.

♛ Segi ♛

Kian sent them again. 

That meddling uncle of mine. 

This time, it seemed that he sent two vampires. 

I exited the house and headed to the lobby area. It was an area to receive the visitors, since this area was deemed by the humans to be the most expensive and most secure area to live in. 

However, for an area that boasted to be the most secure, it was too easy for a pure-blooded vampire for me to get in. 

...though, pure-blooded vampires are a different class from the vampire fledglings.

Just like these two vampires that were sent to investigate on Evangeline once again. 

Why did my uncle send these two fledglings? 

To make me pity them and give way? 

That isn’t his style of doing this. 

It could only mean that someone else commanded these two vampires. 

“I don’t like it,” I clicked my tongue, muttering darkly to myself. “Why is everyone trying to disrupt Evangeline’s life?” 

I sighed. 

I already knew the answer. 

It was definitely because of me. 

I, Segi, the only son of the vampire lord and the prince of the underworld.

Seeing that I have been revived in this current timeline, I already knew what the past me has done. 

I knew in this current timeline, everywhere I went, I would be known as the “villain” now. 

It wasn’t false to call me that, I would call myself that for my first two lifetimes. 

...but now, what do I call myself?

“Little black rabbit.” 

I smiled to myself as I recalled Evangeline’s affectionate way of calling me. 

“You are a weird, little black rabbit.” 

I knew a simple way of fixing Evangeline’s life. 

It would be to leave her side. 

...but, she told me she didn’t want to kick me out at all. Since she said it, I would naturally not leave her side. 

I do not want to, not in the slightest. 

Being with Evangeline lets me breathe. 

With my father, I had to be the son that was a villain to the humans. 

With my uncle, I had to be the diabolical nephew that shared his hatred for humans. 

With my mother, I am constantly reminded of how futile my efforts are. 

With Evangeline...with Eva, I just had to be a little black rabbit that receives her pats and kisses on my forehead. 

A human woman almost a head shorter than me, exuding a warmth that I constantly yearned for.