His Innocent Wife 0.13

Ring 💍❤️ bs aur kya Chahiye barbaad log

Ring 💍❤️ bs aur kya Chahiye barbaad log . BestCoupleSidNaaz 💗  trending . Jo b Twitter p hai take part in the trend .

Sare official couples me Just Friend wale couple ne Award le liya 😂😂😂😂

Chaloo kabhre yahi katam karte hue .

Enjoy the Chapter .

******

Last chapter 🥰

Adi_love12 specially Aapke liye .

Start

" Kya Bola be ... kya nhi hoga mujhse ? haaa bol " Sidharth said totally putting his weight on her .

Shehnaaz was just frozed her eyes were widen by his sudden action .

Sidharth took her both palm in his one hand n placed them above her head . Sidharth kept his head in her neck inhaling her scent . His chest was crashing her chest . She was breathing heavily n said " utt jaa Sidharth Tu bahut Bari hai " .

Sidharth bites on her cheeks n said " ky bol rahe thi tu , kya nhi hoga mujhse ? Haa bata mujhe " .

" Sidharth ut jaa Yaar plzzz sachi kasam lage Tu bahut bhari hai mujhse nhi hoga " shehnaaz said .

" Ye pgl aurat kbhi bolti hai Terese nhi hoga kbhi bolti hai mujhse nhi hoga , Tu bataygi ky hoga aur kise hoga " Sidharth said still laying on her .

" Kutte uttt tu pehele " shehnaaz said .

Sidharth adjusted his weight on his elbow leaving her hands .

" Ab bataygi ? " Sidharth said . 

Shehnaaz was looking at her hands which were having his finger prints due to his tight grip . Sidharth slowly took her hand n kissed her wrist mumbling sorry to her .

Shehnaaz bite on his nose n giggled saying " Mera pyaara puttu " keeping her hands around his neck .

" Shehnaaz " Sidharth called her lovingly . While shehnaaz hummed in response . " Baby tune isa kyu bola ? " Sidharth asked . Shehnaaz looked at him n raised her eyebrow . " Adoption k bare me , tujhe tere friend ne ulti sidhi pattti pada dhi hai kya ? " . Shehnaaz cupped his cheeks n said " Usne mujhe baby k bare me bataya hai " while remembering the scene .

" Kya Bola hai tere friend ne " Sidharth asked pulling her out of her thoughts . " Chup rah Sidharth Tu na bahut masum hai , tujhe nhi pata is sb k bare me , Tu tho mera Bhola sa .. nana sa .. pyaara sa .. puttu hai tu " shehnaaz said pecking his lips 😘 .

Sidharth smrinked n said " Agar Mai kahu ki mujhe pehele se sb pata hai tab "

Shehnaaz eye widened by his response n said " ky.. kya .. kyaa mtlb " .

Sidharth pressed his lower body on her n his monster which was already hard for her contacted with her lower part . Shehnaaz closed her eyes in response .

Sidharth kept his head on her forehead , hands were on her waist caressing their n said " kya hua baby " .

Shehnaaz unknowingly moving her legs in response n a moan escaped from her    " sidddhhharthhh plzzz " .

Sidharth was proud on himself seeing his effect on her . Sidharth asked " wt plzzz baby " while rubbing his member on her core .

Shehnaaz said " mujhe nhi pata ahhhh sidhhhhaaarthhhhh Kuch ho raha hai plzzz " .

Sidharth just placed his lips on her . The kiss was slow n passionate . Shehnaaz was feeling tingle inside her stomach . He bit her lower lips to enter inside her mouth . They both break the kiss due to lack of oxygen . " Amazing " he whispers in her ears while hiding his face in her neck n bite her their . She hissed in pain n he started to lick to soothe her pain .

He came towards her face n kissed her both eyes then her cheeks . He moves his lips towards her chin n jawline placing wet kisses their . His one hand inside her shirt caressing her belly .

Sidharth took a deep breathe to control himself n looking into his eyes he asked for her permission saying " Can I ? " .

Shehnaaz looked into his eyes n said " Sidharth " nervousness visible in her voice .

" I will be gentle Baby " pecking her forehead assuring her .

Shehnaaz looked her arms around his neck n mumbled " hoga na terse " .

" Baby you r gone now " he said . Shehnaaz giggled in response .

Soon their clothes touched the floor . Throughout the night Sidharth worship her body carefully . He pour his all love on her .

" Are you okay Baby " he asked taking her in his arms after their tiring love making session . She just nodded n kissed on his chest near his heart .

" Kaha jarha hai mujhe Sona hai " she said . When he got up from the bed n wore his shorts n said " Abhi aya Darling " . After a while he came with wet towel n started to clean her . She smiled in response looking at his care . He winked at her n said " hogaya na baby " . Shehnaaz blushed n hide herself in his chest . " Haa hogaya Mera baby badmash hai bhola bilkul b nhi hai " shehnaaz said . Sidharth laughed n later Both were in each other arms .

                       The End ✨⚡

I hope I did justice to the story . Bahut Sare votes n comments Karna . Now byee . For now I will just focus on
JAAN 💖 story . Will Be back soon with another story .

Untill then shower your love ❤️ .

I hope you liked the story .

Do Vote 🌟 Comments n Follow me on Instagram : sidnaaz_13_12_27 .

Thank you 😊

I Love You guys ❣️