Chapter 9 😍

Sidharth pinned her to near wall , he was breathing harshly cupping her chin he made her look at him saying " I'M NOT A CHEATER AND NOT A LIER , EK BAR BOL DIYA DUBARA BOLNE KI GALTI MAT KARNA . MAINE SIRF TUMSE PYAAR KIYA HAI VO BHI PAGLO WALA PYAAR . MUJH PAR BAROSA NAHI HAI , TIK HAI . KOI BAAT NAHI LAKIN MERE PYAAR PAR SHAK MAT KARNA " .

He left her chin moving back , she rubbed her cheeks then he made a call infront of her keeping it on speaker infront of her he talked . Listening the whole conversation she felt guilty to accuse him .

Call conversation

Co-star ( CS )
Sidharth ( Sid )

CS - I was waiting for you call Darling *extra sweatly* .

Sid - Cut the crap *he shouted* .

CS - kya hua tumhe acha nahi laga mera jawab .

Sid - Don't mess with me , you won't like the consequences .

CS - ohh darling ise Ada pe tho hum fida hai . Ye tho sirf trailor hai , tumne mujhe reject kiya how dare you to insult me . I will bloddy ruin your career just wait and watch . *She threatened*

Sid - I don't regret it *he greeted his theeths* .

CS - you will surely Darling I'm on Mission SidharthShukla is on .

Sid - Bring it on *he accepted her challenge* .

Disconnecting the call he called his manager running his hands through his messy hairs asked him to manage the mess .

" Sidharth " she called slowly when he turned with furry in his eyes but immediately softened as she hugged him tightly . Feeling her soft touch he couldn't control himself from holding her . She sobbed in his chest saying " kaise gande log hai , kyun pareshan kar rahe hai " .

She looked up from his chest seeing in his eyes she confessed " main dar gayi thi Sidharth , I'm sorry Tu mujhe chod kar chala gaya tha mai kitna rooi pata hai , mujhe kitne yaad ayi tumari . Main kya karte Tu Mera hai na , mujh se pyaar karta hai na phir uske saat kyun chipak kar photo liya tune mujhe bura laga mai hu ise possesive tujhe le kar mai kya karu . Meri kya galti hai " she said sobbing .

He rubbed her back forgetting everything seeing his love crying breaking his heart " shhh Baby Teri koi galti nahi hai , mai he gadha hu jo tujhe rula raha hu I'm sorry . Ye sab naya hai tere liya shh roo mat darling " he said .

" Darling mat bol " she said pinching his waist . He jumped on his place by her sudden attack and asked " kyun Baby " .

" Vo chudail Darling Durling kar rahe thi tere saat , ab se ye Darling word mere block list me agaya hai samjhe " she said . He nodded at her like a kid .

They kept staring eachother , he leaned down saying huskily " Phir " .

" Huhh " she said , " Phir " he said again leaning down at her nose were touching eachother .

" Sweatheart " he said rubbing his nose with her sensually making her take high breathe and push him saying " Mat kar Sidharth mujhe gudgudi ho rahe hai " her cheeks were red yet she giggled . Due to their proximity , his touch was awaking her desires .

" Cartoon hai bey tu " saying he hugged her from behind .

She moved out of his grip , turned towards him with serious expression while saying " kapde khol " .

He was shocked hearing her dramatically crossed his hand over his chest saying " Meri izat katre me hai " .

She gasped listening him , " chii maine ise nhi bola tha , tu kitna Ganda hai Sidharth . Tune usko hug kiya ise shirt par ye nikal de Varna mere pass mat ana " she said possessively .

" Teri niyat kharab horahe hai 😉 " saying he wincked at her .

" Teri sonch he gande hai " she said turning red by his double meaning .

" Baby tension mat le vo jo shirt pehne hai na vo production walo ki hai mere nahi . So mai aur mera shirt pure tarah se tere hai , sirf tere " he said .

She pulled him by his collar saying ,

Tu mera hai tik hai

Jo tera hai vo mera hai

Aur

Jo mera hai vo mera he hai

Jada filmy hone ki jarurat nahi hai

Samjhe 😜😂

He laughed before slamming his lips on her , he didn't moved his lips just kept feeling her lips on him . His hand were on her waist holding her tightly . Her inexperienced lips were pecking his lips making him groan on her lips he took her lips they were kissing eachother hungrily yet passionately , moving their lips in a sync .

As they felt lack of breathe they broke the kiss . He shifted his lips to her jaw nibbling her skin , she was breathing harshly . Her right palm cupped his cheek and other was caressing his nape sensually .

" Stop me Baby before I loose my control " he said still palcing wet kisses on her neck .

Hearing him she pulled him out of her neck , pecking his lips saying " I Love You "  and ran from their .

The End ✨🤗

How's the chapter ?

Hope you guys enjoyed the update .
Thank you 😊
Vote comment share and follow

SidNaaz Forever ❤️♾️