Professor Student 8

Shehnaaz admission was done in the best university . It's been two months Shehnaaz attending her classes . Sidharth drops and picks her from college but sometimes she would go by public transport .

Shehnaaz would share everything that happened in the college and mention that she misses him , their is no one like him in the college as she was habituated to his presence in her college before then after the Rukasti they got more close emotionally .

Shehnaaz was back from her college and was shocked to see a new Scooty parked . Their standing her husband with family smiling at her . She loved to ride scooty , her father had one and learnt when she requested her father on her birthday as a wish to drive his vehicle . Shehnaaz father happily fulfilled her wish . But they had to sell his scooty due to financial issues .

Shehnaaz eyes were moist her mind was replaying the scenes which she had spent with her father while learning it . She giggled with tears , she always wanted to remember him with a smile and all good memories came rushing to her .

" Surprise " and " Happy Birthday " were the two different words she heard from the family .

After the small celebration wishing her " Happy Birthday Shehnaaz " a cake cutting which brought by Sidharth along with Sushi her favourite and her both mother's prepared Biryani Kababs kheer all her favourite's along with a ride on the Scooty with her husband .

Shehnaaz was in her husband arms in their room . Sidharth was playing with her hairs , listening everything she was sharing about her first ride how excited she was outside and nervous inside . She didn't wanted her father to know she is afraid may he he will not let her she thought .

" Sidharth aapko ye lane ki jarurat nahi thi you are already have lots of list in your plate the insurance , EMI and other bills " she said .

" Begum aap chinta na kare us baat ki " he said pecking her hair .

" Sidharth kaise na kare aap samajte nahi ho mai boj nahi bana chahte " she said .

" Kisne kaha tum boj ho ? Tumare liyejo bhi karta hu mai dil se karta hu aur tum meri biwi ho meri zimedari ho tho ye anap shanap bol na band karo " he said strenly not liking whatever she said and turned around to sleep .

Shehnaaz realised unknowingly she was hurting him by using such words , he never treated her or said anything which would hurt her or make her feel low . But here she has to ruin his mood uttering nonsense , she face palmed herself " Allah maina unko naraz kar diya " she mumbled .

Gathering every ounce of courage she hugged him tightly from back saying " please Sidharth I'm sorry . Mera koi irada nahi tha aapko hurt karne ka vo main kuch bhi bol deti hu please naraz mat rahe " .

Sidharth was shocked when her front plastered to his back . Her one touch he was back into her spell , her hands wrapped around his stomach holding her hand which was on him he asked " Phir kyun bola ? " .

" Sorry , vo apki Car ki Emi Ami ke medicines and sab aap dek rahe hai mai bus aapko aur taklif nahi dena chahte thi . Please bhul jayena " saying lastly she requested him sweatly to forget . He smiled listening her then said " Tik hai maf kar deta hu lakin "

" Lakin kya ? " She asked immediately , he turned around facing her " lakin mujhe ek wada chahiye tum se " he said completing the sentence .

" Kaisa wada ? " She asked , " aj se matlab abhi se , is waqt se he tum bina koi hichkihat se tumhe jo chahiye vo mujhse Apne Shohar se Haq se puchogi " he said , she was left again speachless infront of his undying love .

Shehnaaz just nodded in yes with tears rolling down from her eyes . " Begum roo tho nahi aj ke din , kaisa shohar hai apni begum ki Janam din Wale din be rula raha hai usey " he said wipping her tears .

" Thank You Sidharth " she said feeling blessed to have such caring and loving man .

" Come on Begum maine kaha tha pehele he Shohar ko isey Thank You nahi bolte itni jalde kaise bul gaye . I think my student is not concentrating on her classes don't worry I will give you extra classes from now on " he smriked saying and with in snap of second his lips safely landed on her .

" It's okay Jaan , calm down " saying sweat things to her he finally made her calm . After the breathe taking kiss , he gazed her with all love she was trying to catch her breathe her chest was rosing up and down touching with his hard chest . Her hairs spread on the pillow , lips were swallon , eyes closed hand still wrapped behind him , face resembled betroot . She looked so enchanting laying in his arms as he was not able to move his eyes from her .

He didn't wanted to rush , he wanted to explore her , cherish her make love to her but wanted her to enjoy as him . So he stopped himself from going further where he could not stop himself if they proceed . Kissing her from forehead to her jaw . At last taking her body on him caressing her hairs mumbling " Begum " he closed his eyes .

The End ✨

I started this story as one shot but ended up being short story . Hope you enjoyed the story I tried my best .

And I know everyone are waiting for my next book but keep some patience guys I'm just not able to do it for now but soon may be next month or .. I don't know it would take some time untill then I will try another short story or OS . Hope you guys understand .

How's the chapter ?

Hope you guys enjoyed the update
Thank You 😊
Don't forget to Vote comments share and follow

SidNaaz Forever ❤️♾️