Epilogue

It's 450 + followers , thank you for the love and support guys ❣️

After a week Sidharth joined back his duty . Now Shehnaaz didn't troubled him like last time as she is getting used to this routine . Now the distance didn't mattered because their love filled in the place if her fears and insecurities .

After few weeks she got to know about her being pregnant . She was so happy and shocked about the life growing inside her .

Sidharth was again called back to his camp when he got to know about the pregnancy . But this time Sidharth was able to use the device once a week when he would goes for rounds and get the network . He was so happy , because the feeling of being father for the first time is overwhelming .

Shehnaaz had constant support of him not physical but mentally . And family was on cloud nine after hearing the news they become so protective towards her .

Sidharth took leave for week when she was 6 months pregnant . He visited them but this time it was surprise to them . Shehnaaz saw him , got emotional and cried hard hugging him her harmones were playing with her .

Sidharth was caressing her bump , trying to feel the baby inside her . As Shehnaaz was sitting between his legs leaning on his chest . Shehnaaz interwined their hands which are on bump then turned and smoached him saying " jab se bache ka pata chala tu badal gaya hai Sidharth , ab tu mujhse pyaar nhi karta " .

Sidharth eye widen seeing her sudden flip in the mood . Rumi already teased him about her mood swings . He cupped her cheeks saying " nahi mere Jaan I love you both baby , mere babies hai na tum dono " .

" Nahi ab mai moti hogayi hu na isleye teko ... " She was cut of by him as he squeezed her breast making her shreik ahhh as it become sensitive .

" I love you Baby " he crashed his lips on her . Poured their feelings for eachother in the kiss . Finally pulling back as they were out of breathe resting his forehead on her and smiled looking into each other eyes .

Sidharth was not with her when she had went in to her labour . He was praying  for her and babies safety as Rumi informed him being on his duty . He had came when the Baby was 3 months old . He cried holding the baby in his arms for the first time . The baby was sleeping peacefully but when sidharth kept him on his chest he slowly opened his eyes which were exactly like him , making him smile looking at everyone he said " maa , papa shehnaaz see his eyes same as mine " .

Sidharth kissed him , as the baby smiled making Sidharth kiss him whole face saying " mera bacha " . Shehnaaz was just admiring him and the baby in his hands . Rumi kept taking pictures of them .

Sidharth stayed for 2 week and this two weeks his whole focus was on his baby , he didn't leave him alone even for a second

Sidharth stayed for 2 week and this two weeks his whole focus was on his baby , he didn't leave him alone even for a second . If the baby is sleeping still he would be sitting near the cradle and see .

///////////////////

SidNaaz were sleeping peacefully Sidharth face was in her neck half laying on shehnaaz . Sidharth was on his leave and he snuggled into her more making shehnaaz wake up as she starred him gave him peck on his lips and slept .

Zoro who was 3 year old climbed the bed seeing his father totally hovering his mother he tapped on his face saying " Papa " while Sidharth didn't moved making him angry .

Shehnaaz opened her eyes seeing zoro seating on Sidharth's back she smiled seeing him guestered him to come to her

Shehnaaz opened her eyes seeing zoro seating on Sidharth's back she smiled seeing him guestered him to come to her . Happily zoro moved to her side and snuggled .

Sidharth opened his eyes and saw his Jaans

Sidharth opened his eyes and saw his Jaans ." Badmash kya Chahiye tujhe " Sidharth asked zoro .

" Mumma " zoro replied .

" Mujhe b " saying both snuggled into her making shehnaaz smile 😊 .

Distance isn't issue when at the end I have you with me .

SidNaaz Forever ❤️♾️

  Just give shout out to this book .
Will back with new story soon , Untill then good bye . Take care .

I Love You guys ❣️