Two Hearts One Love ❤️

Shehnaaz Sidharth Khan

~ a housemaker . Her life is to clean , prepare food , listen to her mother-in-law taunts , wait for her husband , living with 4 people in the same house still she felt lonely , unwanted , unwelcoming in their house .

Sidharth Khan

~ an engineer works in a private company

~ an engineer works in a private company . He was burden with responsibility of his sister's marriage , brother's education parents medical treatment and his newly wedded wife adding more responsibility on him . Atleast she is understanding and didn't bother him much with unnecessary things .

Sidharth family intro ...

Sumaiya - Suhana - Sidharth eldest twin sister - married .

★ Sumaiya blessed with twin boys and Suhana was blessed with a daughter .

Farah Khan - Sidharth's Younger Sister - Student , self obsessed .

Ayaan Khan - Sidharth's younger Brother - Student , busy in his own world .

Fatima Ahmed Khan - Sidharth's Mother - Very strict , she wants everything to happen according to her .

Ahmed Khan - Sidharth father - Retired Professor , he needs his tea for every hour .

***

Shehnaaz is from very poor family , she got her education from government school and started to earn when she turned 15 , she learnt stitching and other house chores . Her family priority only men's .

Fatima thought she was perfect for her son as she won't raise her voice nor question her for anything like rest of other people who are educated so she wanted her as elder daughter in law to serve them .

Ahmed was addicted to cigrate and his 3/4 th liver damaged , he went under a surgery doctor suggested him to bedrest completely and stay away from stress . He loved his family dearly and Sidharth a bit more as he was his first child , when Fatima shared about shehnaaz to him . He asked Sidharth without any delay as Sidharth turned 29 last month and it's high time for him to get married and settled .

Sidharth was in dilemma , as a person he wanted his companions to share his sorrows happiness with her . A person to relay on when he come back home , he wanted the person who would care and love him . On the other hand he didn't want to any more burden on him as he had enough in his plate to look after .

As his mother totally changed since his father got ill and their financial unstability and he took their responsibility when he turned 22 he choose the job in abroad as their package was high compared to what he earns in his city .

But seeing his father's happiness and along with the inner selfish wish of him to get his companion to share his burden with her . He agreed and he meet her on the day of their marriage which immediately took place after a month .

Sidharth was surprised to see the young girl who was probably 18 he guessed and he was 28 . He congratulated her saying " Nikah Mubarak " .

He saw her nervous form infront of him , shaking her head and heard her meeky reply " apko bhi Mubarak " .

**

Sidharth was staying out of country from last 10 yrs for work . He didn't wanted to leave but for his family , he left when his wife Shehnaaz was 2 months pregnant . He missed holding his blood for the first , he missed her . Now he has 3 an half year old daughter Inaya .

Inaya Sidharth khan

Shehnaaz understand that her husband is working hard for them but sometimes she wished he would leave the work and fly back to them as they were before when they got married

Shehnaaz understand that her husband is working hard for them but sometimes she wished he would leave the work and fly back to them as they were before when they got married . They stayed together for 6 months , she missed him and their time together but she developed an insecurity in their relationship .

He was so gentle with her in the beginning and always make her understand things but now their was no one other then her daughter . Sidharth called them daily would send them gifts and money on every occassion . He had two nephews and one niece , who are overly pampered .

Inaya was quite and shy girl . She would talk to her father on video calls .

Now he is coming back .

Two hearts one love
~~~~~~~~~~

SidNaaz Forever ❤️♾️