Chapter 25

"Open the gates!" sir Arnold shouted when we arrived outside the palace.

Nanghihina ako kaya naka alalay lang siya saakin. My emotions are overflowing and what's  inside my head is a mess. When the gates opened I saw people lining up with their weapons, ready to fight.

"Enya!"

Sinalubong ako ni Aime at siya naman ang umalalay saakin. I just gave her a blank stare but the truth is I wanted to cry and ask things to her. May alam siya at tinago niya saakin iyon.

"Where's mom and dad. I need to talk to them, now." sabi ko habang patuloy parin kami nag-lalakad. Ang daming tao at halata mong nag kakagulo sila.

"They strictly told me that you'll just stay inside your room the moment you arrived."

"Where is mom and dad?" I repeated. Loosing my patience.

"Enya that's an order."

"Fuck the orders Aime. Fuck it. Tell where is mom and dad."

"Enya! Listen to me you need to understand we're doing this for you." 

"Fuck all of you then!" I shouted loudly.

"E-enya calm down.."

"You expect me to understand everything that's happening? How can I do that ha?! You guys are keeping everything away from me! I'm leaving inside your lies!"

I shouted. I never treated her this way but I can't just help it. I can't even recognize myself at the moment.

"Then I will tell you everything. Just come with me, inside your room."

"And you expect me to believe you? After all these lies? Wala na akong pinaniniwalaan pa!"

Napapikit siya at humawak sa noo. I know that she don't know how to deal with this version of me. Same Aime, I can't even deal with myself too.

"Just tell me where is mom and dad and I'll stop talking to you."

"Enya naman.."

"Aime, sagutin mo 'ko hindi mo gugustuhin na sumabog ako bigla. You know me. So please tell me." I can see pain in her eyes.

Just tell me Aime please.. I don't want to hurt your feelings anymore.

"T-their office. I'll come with you."

I nodded. She held my hands and I just let her do that. I know she felt bad. I felt bad too dahil sa mga sinabi ko sakanya. But what can I do? They lied to me.

Nang nakarating kami sa harap ng opisina nila ay ilang beses ko 'yon kinatok pero walang sumasagot.

"Enya stop it na, let's just obey them. Pumunta nalang tayo sa kwarto mo." she pleaded.

"Shut up."

Nakita kong nanlaki ang mga mata niya sa sinabi ko. Nag iwas nalang ako ng tingin. Nakokonsensya na ako sa ginagawa ko pero hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili ko.

Without looking back to I teleported inside my parents office. Mom is there alone habang nakatulala I saw how her eyes widen when she saw me.

"What the fuck is happening?"

"Why are you outside Enya? I told them to tell you to stay inside your room!"

"And you expect me to follow your orders?"

"No. But I do expect you to respect me as your mother."

Para akong sinampal sa sinabi niya.

"I gave you all the respect I have mom and you know that. But what did you do? You just lied to me!"