Tommy's safe ???, dont worry .

D-"wear the same mask as me"
To-"w-what...?"
D-"we need some stuff from l'manburg and if they see you, they'll try to kill you."
T-"it isn't that bad of an idea."
W-"alright techno,Tommy and dream go get stuff from l'manburg and me and phil will stay here."
P-"contact us as soon as something bad happens."
T-"alright Phil"

Back at l'manburg

(Quick add, eret and Karl are the only people who cared about him other then the 4)
nobody's POV:
Eret was on his weekly visit in l'manburg. He only wanted to go there because Tommy was there. He really cares about Tommy because he was the only one who earned respect.

Erets POV:

"GUYSS, ERET IS HERE" says the bee boy as eret walked in.
"Hey" I said as the others welcomed me to sit around A table with cake and steak on it.
"How are you, eret?" Says ranboo
"I'm fine, I'm fine. Anyway where is Tommy" he asked glancing at the empty chair where Tommy used to sit.
Everyone went quite. Nervous to talk because they know eret and Tommy had a strong bond.
"U-uhm well, h-he left?" Tubbo said nervously
"He just left?" Eret glanced at tubbo, knowing something was off
"Y-yeahh??" Ranboo added.
"I'm gonna go to Karl. Maybe he knows where he is" eret said knowing something was off with them.

As eret walked to Karl's house he heard quiet sobs
"Karl?" The tall man asked as he went into Karl's house.
"E-Eret!" He jumped up running and hugging him (no ship bruv he was sad and needed one)
"What's wrong?" The man asked as he hugged back trying to calm him down.
"They didn't tell you? THEY EXILED TOMMY AND TOLD HIM NO ONE CARED ABOUT HIM."
Eret was in shock. He knew there was something wrong with tubbo telling him he just left because Tommy would never leave without telling him. Or sending him a message to him.
"they WHAT!?"
Karl started sobbing again "y-yes, a-and I'm pretty s-sure dream w-was the one w-who took him a-away..."
erets eyes widened 'dream? Oh no oh no oh no...'
as they both were in a complete silence they heard something far away... A explosion?
Eret and Karl got up as soon as they heard that. They ran out toward the explosion. They saw Tommy's house getting grieved and completely destroyed. Their eyes widened as Eret spoke up "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS, I DONT KNOW IF YOU KNOW THIS BUT TOMMY WAS THE ONLY ONE PROTECTING L'MANBURG AND KEEPING IT 100% SAFE, U EXILED HIM AND JUST EXPLODE HIS HOUSE" Eret was filled with rage

As Eret just screamed at them in anger two figures appear, leaving the third on a building to keep him safe.
T-"what the actual fuck."
Everyone was shocked at the deep, creepy voice.
"techno? What are you doing here" scoffed tubbo angry.
D-"we're here to take some stuff. It doesn't matter to you now does it? anyway.Why did you blow up Tommy's house?" He said in a angry tone which made the everyone except techno was stunned by his tone 'why is he so angry?'

Tommy was just sitting on a roof looking at the people and chuckled as he saw the 4 'protect' him

Tommy's POV:
'why do they bother with it anyway? We came to gather some stuff and now they're like dogs barking at them.' He chuckled at the thought of techno and dream barking.
"Alright lets listen to what they say" he muttered under his breath.

He drank a invisibility potion and went to the scene. He messaged dream and techno to tell he drank a invisibility potion and was standing next to them.
Tubbo, Ranboo, Nikki and quackity who burned and blew up Tommy's house were already walking away laughing.

To a surprise Eret asked "hey dream, where is Tommy? I wanna check on him. I don't know if you noticed or anything but I only visited l'manburg once a week so I can spend time with him."
D-"Tommys safe Eret, don't worry"
——————
Alright tbc~