The planning of attack

Tommy woke up after sleeping 2 days. In those days techno stayed with him no matter what. He wanted to make sure his younger brother was okay.

Tommy's POV:

I woke up to see techno next to me, sleeping. I whispered "t-techno...?"
As he heard my silent voice calling his name he shot up.
T-"TOMMY? Tommy! You're awake! How are you feeling, why did you-" he was cut of with the door opening. Wilbur, dream and philza stormed in.
They ran to Tommy's side.

"TOMMY, WHY DID YOU"

"It feels good." I said. They felt shocked.

"You need to stop....please." Techno said. Techno never says 'please'... does he care? But why?

Time skip to a few hours later.

I could hear techno and Wilbur talking as I was resting in bed. The only thing I could think about was 'why do they care...' dream and Phil left a couple of hours ago to get stuff from dreams house.

I heard knocking on the front door. I thought it was philza and dream who came back but I was wrong.

"WHERE IS HE" was what I heard. His voice was so similar. 'Eret...?'

"Why are you two here?" Techno said coldly.

"We just want to see him... where gonna do nothing to him." Another voice? Who where they?

I jumped out my bed and walked to the door and silently opened it.

"Karl...Eret?" I said. I was shocked to see them here.

"TOMMY!" Eret spoke as he ran and hugged me. Karl was following and hugged me too.

"Whatever tubbo all said isn't true. He may not care but we do. And as I saw dream, techno, Wilbur and Phil do too." Karl said. He had tears in his eyes.

"Why do you care about me though..." was the only thing I could say at that moment.

"YOURE THE ONLY ONE WHO I RESPECT TOMMY" eret yelled

'He respects me...?'

They let go off me and turned to techno and Wilbur. They where just glancing at them and watching them. They didn't trust them. Maybe they thought they were gonna hurt me?

"So, what's the plan." Eret said.

"What plan." Wilbur said. Still glancing at them.

"To destroy l'manburg and everyone who hurted him." Karl added

"Heh. Helping us?" Dream said walking in the house clearly heard the conversation.

"Of course. They don't mess with the youngest one on this smp." Eret said smirking.

I was standing there clueless. 'Why would they do that for me...'

"I have some netherite armor. I can enchant them for you Tommy. If you wanna fight with us of course." Techno said.

"I-I why would you- why would you do that for me..." I said.

"Because we care about you." Wilbur said as he went over to me and gave me a hug.

"O-okay..." I didn't know if I could trust it but it was better than being alone.

"I have tnt in my basement along with some withers" techno said smirking.

"I like that techno" dream said smirking.

To be honest i was really terrified of the sight of two powerful people working together. But then again they were protecting me.

"We're gonna attack tomorrow. Be here at 8am Karl, eret." Phil said.

————-
hey guys I'm sorry for not posting this part I kind of forgot to upload it and it was just staying in my drafts