Let's make a deal

I know I already updated today, but I had so many ideas that Im just going to write another chapter *\(^-^)/*  -silver  *\(^-^)/*

Simply said; I was cought.

I pulled my hand back, but he didn't let go. "hey, don't touch me!" I yelled, kinda surprised someone found me out. He widened his eyes and made a 'who-the-hell-are-you-face'. I tried to yank my hand out of his grip, but failed again. he was much stronger than I was, especially since I hadn't slept in days, was dehydrated, and hungry.

I didn't think it was that obvious until he spoke. "Are you homeless?" I turned to him in surprise. "what makes you think that?!" I gave him the meanest face I could pull, and tried to get my hand out of his grip again, this time I cought him off-guard, and pulled my hand back. "We've been losing a few boxes of carriage every week, we didn't think they were stolen until we found this." He held up a small pink ribbon, slighty damaged on the edges, and covered in spots of mud. My hand immediately flung to my hair. One side was still bound together by a pink lint, but the other side was hanging loose against the side of my face. I hadn't noticed the lint was gone. Then I realised something. With my hand searching for one lint, and the other lint in my hair, I had given him all the proof he needed to know I was the one stealing the boxes every time.

I sighed and sat down on one of the crates in the corner of the cargo storage. "Fine. I was the one who stole the food. what are you gonna do about it?" He scratched his head and took a seat on one of the crates in the other corner. "Donno, go to the police?". My eyes widened at the thought of police. They would easely found out who I was, and send me back to my dad. A shiver ran down my spine. If I went back to my father he would kill me for sure. "let's make a deal?" My head flung up, and I stared at the pink boy, giving him a questionable look. "Im from Fairy Tail" I remembered a few townspeople talking about an orphanage called fairy tail, but I never did any research on it. "What's Fairy Tail?" I wasn't planning on going to an orphanage, but if it kept me out of jail, I would happily go to Fairy Tail for a few days. Ill run away before they find out who I really am. it's that simple.

"Fairy Tail is an orphanage, a house for kids without a home. We're all family there." The word family made my heart ache. I knew it was something most children loved, but I didn't have any family. My mother died years ago, making my father push away every part of her family that wanted to reach us. after a while they didn't bother to come over anymore, not even to my birthday parties. My dad's side of the family was already dead. So my whole family existed out of me and my father. "So? What's the deal?" I asked bluntly. "Well, if you're homeless, which I really think you are," I gave him an angry stare. He didn't even flinch and went on with his story. "you can go with me to fairy tail. and if you're really insistent on not going, I will tell the cops I found the thief." I was quite impressed by his blackmailing skills. He looked like a nice guy. He gave me a toothy grin. "You don't even know who I am, and I don't even know who you are!" I said, hoping he would understand I wanted nothing to do with him. He reached out his hand, and introduced himself as Natsu Dragneel. I softly pushed his hand to the side, not wanting to get stuck in his grip again, and introduced myself as Lucy. "Lucy...?" I stared at him blankly, not understanding what he was trying to say. "What?".  "What is your last name?" He asked. "It's lucy heart-" I swallowed the last word. If I was going to live a new life, I wouldn't say that name ever again. I couldn't think of anything else, so I simply said the first game I could think of. "It's Lucy heartstone." I mumbled. "Well Luce Heartstone, what's your answer? Fairy Tail or jail?" I rolled my eyes. "Fairy tail" I mumbled. "and it's Lucy, not Luce." The pink boy stood up from his crate and smiled. "Fairy Tail it is, Luce!"

Arigatou for reading just another orphanage! if you liked it, please leave a vote and/or comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! see you all next time! *\(^-^)/*  -silver  *\(^-^)/*