So yeah

I started this story when I was like 15, two years ago.
I gotta be honest and say I haven't been keeping up with fairy tail at all over those past two years.

I could've continued this story without a clue as to what was actually happening in the anime, but at the time I felt like that would be wrong.

So yeah that's why this story has been untouched for all that time.

The reason I'm writing this is because I still get upvotes and comments on it, and recently I was clearing out my room for when I'm moving out and I came across the original sketches for the rooms and all that.

I realised that I really liked this whole writing thing, and now that I'm graduated I have time to catch up with the anime.
I'd like to catch up with the anime completely, maybe even re-watch the entire thing.

I have the first three manga books and a keyset and I used to be a huge fan so I think this'll be fun.

Anyway, when I'm done with watching I will go back and edit some of the chapters, take out some spelling mistakes and all that. (I wasn't very fluent in English yet, so a lot of the things are phrased weirdly) and then I'll probably continue writing this.

-Kai [Silver]

(The photo is one of the many papers I filled with pieces of the story. I could only fit one so here is a photo of me trying to figure out who will be roommates. If anyone is interested in that kinda stuff I can throw some more photos in over the next few chapters or post an imgur link.)