Good evening Luce!

"Luce? Are you awake? LUCE? wake up!"

I slowly opened my eyes, expecting the sensation of hell poking into your eyes, like the feeling you get when your alarm clock wakes you in the morning and the light just burns into your eyes. But it didn't burn, the opposite of that happened; I had to adjust my eyes to the darkness. The room was dark, the only light source being the small bulb on the ceiling, hanging from two or three electricity wires. The curtains were closed, and unlike when you wake up in the morning, no light shone through or underneath them. When my eyes finally started to get used to the darkness, I could make out a form in the room. I screamed and threw my foot towards it, which hit it right in the stomach. I heard a yelp and the form doubled over, clenching its stomach. I jumped off the bed and snapped on the light.

On the floor, holding his stomach, was Natsu.

"Natsu?! What are you doing?!" I asked, helping him up. "That hurt Luce, I haven't eaten yet." He pouted. I sighed and sat back on the bed. "Did I fall asleep?" I asked, not remembering falling asleep in this strange place. "Yeah, you seemed tired. You fell asleep on the beanbags after we dragged them from the storage to your place. I wanted to let you sleep, but the others insisted that I woke you up. They want to meet you, and make sure you don't skip supper. A lot of children who come here for the first time are so nervous they can't eat, or sleep for days." He explained. "But if I fell asleep on the beanbags how did I get on my bed?" "I put you on the bed so you were more comfortable, mystery solved, now let's go eat! I'm hungry!" He said, jumping around in the room, clearly recovered from the blow in his stomach. "Hold on, supper? what time is it? It's dark outside too." I said, staring at the closed curtains. "It's ten P.M. Good evening Luce! now get up, food is ready and the others are dying to meet you!" He smiled and opened the door, and ran downstairs, dragging me behind him.

Leave a vote or comment if you like it, if you have any ideas, thoughts, or complains, leave a comment. see you all next time! *\(^-^)/* -silver *\(^-^)/*