Who are you?

Thankyou for reading just another orphanage! Ive thought about the pairings I want in this story;  The main pairing being NaLu. other pairings will be: Jerza (Jellal+Erza), Gruvia (Gray+Juvia), and Gejevy (Gajeel+Levy). I could do more ships, like Mirajane and Laxus or something like that, but truth is, I don't really see it. They don't look cute together or anything. Just like RoWen; They're both too young to really get them together. I think I'll just keep it to these pairings, but if you have any other pairing/ship suggestions you really want in the story please let them know in the comments and Ill see if I can maybe add a few. *\(^-^)/* -silver *\(^-^)/*

Panic.

I stood in front of a small, white door that lead to what Natsu told me was the headmaster's office. If I was going to enroll Fairy Tail, I most likely needed to do an intervieuw-like thing. Maybe even a backgroundcheck. I replayed the fake story in my head. I wanted to tell them the truth, but if they knew where I came from they would send me back. I had to lie. A sick feeling in my stomach made me feel even worse. I hadn't even lied yet, and I was feeling guilty already. I was too nervous to enter the office, so I just stood there staring at the surroundings. The office was on the left side of a small hall, which led up to a door with a 'no-access' sign. The door to enter the hall was in one of the corners of the main room, next to the stairs leading to the second floor. The floor was covered in the same colour red carpet as in the pathway in the main room, and on the walls hung a few drawings. The rest of the hall was empty. Natsu had simply pushed me into the hall and told me to speak to the headmaster. 

On the name tag next to the door was written 'Master Makarov' in rainbow-coloured letters. The tag was decorated with colours, flowers, drawings, and confetti. It looked like something a child would draw. As I stood there staring at the sign, I felt a soft tugging on my sleeve. I looked down at a little boy. His spiky hair was dark purple, almost black, and his eyes were blue. He was wearing army green skater shorts with lots of zipper pockets, a red, baggy, short-sleeve shirt with a black fairy tail mark on it, and white straps of bandage around his left lower arm. On his left shoulder was a darkred fairy tail mark, matching his shirt. I hadn't seen anyone else with a fairy tail mark on their body, so I assumed it was just a temporary tattoo. If I had to guess an age, I would say he looked around thirteen, maybe fourteen. "Who are you?" He asked. I stared at the little boy in confusion. Oh, right, He must be one of the children living here, probably wondering who the new kid was. "Im Lucy" I answered, giving him a warm smile. He smiled back, and let go of my shirt. "Im Romeo, are you new here?" I nodded and pointed at the door. "I was just about to go to see the master, Natsu said I needed to talk to him first" He smiled and walked away.

The kids in the orphanage didn't look mad and depressed like in the documentaries on tv, they actually looked quite happy. I felt a wave of sadness rolling over me, knowing that I couldn't stay here. I pushed away the feeling, and took a deep breath. Then I knocked on the small, white door. "Come in, my child" I heard a soft, warm voice from inside the office say. It sounded like how my grandpa used to tell me stories when I was little. I put my hand on the doorknob. Let's enjoy this as long as possible.

Thankyou for reading just another orphanage! leave a vote/comment if you liked it, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Im kinda having a busy week, so I don't know when the next chapter will be online, hopefully pretty soon! see you all next time! *\(^-^)/* -silver *\(^-^)/*