Is this my room?

Two chapters in two days, good work silver! *pats on schoulder*

When I left the office, I was carrying a cardboard box with some of the basic stuff I needed: A toothbrush, my school books, a school uniform, gym shorts and a tank top for pyjamas, a towel, a small book with information about fairy tail, and some other small items. When I stepped into the main hall, I was greeted by a chair that barely missed my head and crashed into the wall behind me. Natsu and the raven haired boy from earlier were kicking and hitting each other while running over the tables and fallen-over chairs, while the rest of the children were fighting on the ground. I was just about to run in to stop them when I heard a voice beside me. "It's kinda cute, isn't it?" she asked, pointing at Natsu, who was now running over people's food, trying to avoid some flying objects. I stared at the girl. She was about my length, she had long, bleached, white hair, and sky blue eyes. She was wearing a cute pink dress with white lines, which reached to her feet. She was smiling brightly and her overall look was very friendly. "I'm Mirajane Strauss, are you searching for someone?" she asked. "Not really, I just came from master's office, I'm new here." I said, shifting the box to the right so she could see the sweater I was still wearing. "I'm Lucy".

When the fight was finally settled down, Natsu came towards me, grinning. "What are you staring at?" I asked, surprised by how hostile it sounded. "Your sweater" He answered, grinning even wider than before. "I see you're now part of Fairy Tail?". I nodded and took the small, red, leather bound book with a golden Fairy Tail stamp on it from the box. "Can you help me? I have this information book, but it doesn't say where everything is, and I don't know where I can find my room." I said, holding up the book. "Sure Luce, follow me, which roomnumber do you have?". "It's Lucy, not Luce, and I have room, um, seven." I answered. He lifted the box from my hands and put it on his shoulder, holding it with one hand, and with the other hand he took my arm and pulled me to the stairs on the left side of the room.

When I opened the door, I couldn't help but gaze at the room in front of me. It was nothing like my old room, which was grey and empty, but big. The room was small and filled with furniture. It wasn't very big in floor space, but the room was at least twice as high. Tiny, wooden planks were pinned to the walls above the furniture, which served as extra storage space. The room was completely mirrored from the door to the window on the opposite of the room. On the left and right next to the door were beds, on the end of each bed was a small nightstand with an alarm clock, and behind those were two desks with a lamp. The walls were white, and the wooden floor was empty. The furniture was covered in a tiny layer of dust, but everything looked in good shape. The only thing that attracted my attention was the rainbow colored poster on the right side of the room, above the desk. "Is this my room?" I asked Natsu. "Yeah, it's not much yet, but I can help you decorate it later. I know it isn't really big bu-" He was cut off by me running into the room, and dropping on the bed, making some dust from the nightstand flutter up and creating a cloud of grey particles. "I love it"

If you like it, please leave a vote. If you have any ideas/thoughts/mistakes, please leave a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts! *\(^-^)/* -silver *\(^-^)/*