I'm way too tired

I was quietly sipping from the warm tea, trying not to burn my mouth. It tasted sweet and fruity, nothing like the plain tea I used to drink at the manor. I smiled at the warm feeling the tea left in my stomach. "I see you like the tea?" Mira asked. "It tastes really good." I answered, taking another sip. Mira is the head of the foodteam, as she likes to call it. It means she takes care of the food, and drinks. I put down the tea and scanned the room. Me and Natsu had been cleaning the room ever since we came to the orphanage. Most of the dust was gone, the windows were washed, and the plain white covers from the bed were changed into bright red flaming ones. I borrowed those from Natsu, since I didn't have any of my own. Natsu had also brought some other colourful things to brighten up the room. On the wall above my bed was now a black and dark red poster of a fire-breathing dragon, and on one of the shelves above my desk was now a pile of books he had already read. Because we were busy with cleaning all day, I hadn't have time to eat or drink, so Mira had brought us both a cup of tea and some cookies. I was kinda surprised by this, because I wasn't used to be allowed to eat in my room. I always had to eat in the kitchen.

I finished my cup of tea and stood up. Mira had already left to help prepare for supper. "I just need to unpack my stuff, and then I'm done!" I said. Natsu had finished his tea almost an hour ago, he didn't seem to be affected by the heat. He stood up from the desk chair he was sitting on, and walked over to the bed, inspecting the few pieces of clothing I had placed on the sheets. "Is this all you have?" He asked, lifting one of the shirts to look under it. I nodded and started folding the few things, and then tactically place them in the small nightstand next to my bed. I had a closet to place my clothes in, but since I didn't have many I decided it would be better to store my books and other stuff in there, instead of in the nightstand. When I was finished I dropped myself on the bed. "Finally done, that took way longer than I expected." I sighed. Natsu smiled and sat beside me on the bed. "We aren't done yet." I widened my eyes and sat up, then stared at him. "What did we miss?!" He laughed at my reaction and answered; "You still need to personalize it, paint the walls, stick some posters to the walls, and fix some stuff of your own." I dropped back on the bed and closed my eyes. "That's something for tomorrow, I'm way too tired."

Leave a vote if you liked it! I'm sorry this chapter took so long, I can start complaining that I was busy, and I kinda was, but mainly lazy. I had a small writers block and didn't feel like thinking too much about it. leave a comment if you have any ideas, thoughts, or complains! see you all next time *\(^-^)/* -silver *\(^-^)/*