home life

Chapter Three"She hates her home life more than anything

Chapter Three
"She hates her home life more than anything."

"Who's first?" Bill asks looking down into the water below him along with the 4 boys standing next to him.

Beverly and Rebecca both drop their bikes and start to take off their clothes.

"We'll go." The boys look round just as the girls are standing their in only their swimsuits.

The red head and dirty blonde run forward to edge hand and hand, "Sissies."

The last thing they heard before they went under the greenish water was, "What the fuck!"

"Cute." Rebecca whispers looking up at Eddie, "You like one?" Beverly asks laughing, "No!" Amelia says jumping under the water before shouting up, "Jump down! Its fun!" before widening her eyes at Beverly making her smirk.

One by one, the 5 boys jump in making big splashes when they reach the water.

And from then, those 7 kids forgot about everything, the missing kids, the bullies. Everything.

Rebecca gets on Eddie's back, the boy who you would guess wouldnt be strong, actually weirdly being able to hold her.

Before she can think any further, she gets pushed off his back, by Richie, making her splash Eddie, "You dropped me idiot! Richie will never live that down now." Eddie splashes the giggling girl back, laughing while doing so.

He pushes her under the water and they end up battling trying to get each other under the dirtyish but beautiful water below them.

Richie and Stan join the two splashing the two before Richie says, "Ah, fuck. What was that?" "Something just touched my foot right here."

She ducks under followed by Eddie, "That work?" "Where are we looking?" "Right here, right here!" Richie says pointing while the other look under the water.

"It's a turtle." "Ew" "Get out!!" "Hurry"

✦ ✦ ✦

'This here's a jam for all the fellas. Trying' to do what those ladies tell us. Get shot down cause ya overzealous. Play hard to get females get jealous...'

Rebecca could feel eyes burning through her. Her and Beverly were lying on the floor, sun bathing and listening to music.

She turns her head round slightly, noticing the boys moving away from their positions, clearing their throats.

"News flash Ben. School's out for summa!" Richie says looking through Ben's bag.

"Oh that? That's not school stuff." "Who sent you this?" Richie asks pulling a postcard out of the rucksack.

"No one." Ben says grabbing it out of Richie's hands, not allowing him to read it, "Give it. No one."

Richie then takes out a dark jotter type book and starts rummaging through it.