rock war

Chapter Four"Well if your crazy

Chapter Four
"Well if your crazy. Then we're all crazy"

Beverly had called the kids over. All she had said was 'You guys have to hurry over'. Cycling along Rebecca sits and listens to Stan and Eddie argue about some alleyway.

Arriving, Beverly greets them, "You made it. I...I need to show you something." "What is it?" "More than we saw at the quarry?" "Shut up" Eddie and Rebecca say at the same time before looking at eachother and blushing.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment." "Then we..we will leave a lookout" says Bill, "Richie s-s-stay h-here." "Whoa, whoa, whoa! What if her dad comes back?" "Do what you always do. Start talking." Rebecca answers running up the stairs to Beverly's apartment.

"It is a gift!" Richie shouts up.

Beverly's flat was dark and gloomy. She takes the 5 kids along to a door, "In there." she says, "What is it?" Stanley asks, "You'll see."

"Are you taking us to your bathroom?" Eddie asks, "I just want you to know that 89%, of the worst accidents in homes are caused in bathrooms. A-A-And I mean that's where all the bacteria and fungi are and it's not a really sanitary place."

Beverly ignores him and creakes open the door to open a room coverd in blood. "What the fuck." Rebecca says stunned for words. "I knew it" Eddie says gagging, "You see it?" she asks "Yes" " What, what happened in here?" "My dad couldn't see it so i thought i might be crazy."

"Well if your crazy. Then we're all crazy" Ben says.

"We cant leave it like this." Bill stutters walking forward. "Fuck you Bill" Rebecca says walking forward with the rest of the group dragging Eddie by his arm.

They all grab different cleaning essentials and start the clean up the wall, mirror, floors, windows. Everything.

Rebecca decides to leave the bathroom, nodding to Eddie to come too as Bill and Beverly were getting gradually closer.

Poor Ben.

"So..." she says to Eddie, "Derry Summer Fairs coming up. Are you going?" "Not sure. Maybe." "You should." Rebecca says smiling making him laugh. The twos conversation goes on and on and nothing was really akward anymore.

"We like hanging out with you you know," Eddie says breaking the comfertable silence, "What?" "The losers I mean. We never in a million years thought that youd want to but it-" Rebecca cuts him off, "Why not. You guys are the coolest people ive actually ever spoken to. I dont really care." She says smiling and looking down, "Thanks Rebecca." Eddie says looking down too.

The two talk some more before they had to go back down to Richie. The bathroom was back to its normal gloomy, but less gross, state.

✦ ✦ ✦

"No, I love being your personal doorman, really. Could have you idiots taken any longer? "All right shut up Richie." Eddie snaps back, "Yeah shut up Richie!"

"Oh okay trash the trashmouth, I get it. Hey i wasnt the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween."

"She didnt imagine it." Bill says, "I-I saw something too." "You saw blood too?" "Not blood. I saw G-G-Georgie. It seemed so real. I mean it seemed like him but there was this-" "The clown" Eddie points out cutting Bill off, "Yeah i saw him too."

"Me three." Rebecca adds looking up from her feet. She looks around Ben and Stan were also nodding.

"Wait can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why im not seeing this shit?"

Indistinct chatter and shouting was heard through the trees behind the group. "Shit. Thats Belch Huggin's car." Rebecca says.

"We should probably get out of here." "Wait isnt that the homeschooled kids bike?" "Yeah thats Mikes."

"We have to help him." Beverly says getting replied with a, "Yeah cmon!" From Rebecca while dropping her bike.

✦ ✦ ✦

The kids run over to see Henry over poor Mike with a rock in his hand, Rebecca picks up a rock and throws it hitting Henry right in the head.

"Nice throw!" Stan says to the girl, "Thanks!" she says, winking at him.

Mike gets away from the bullies and stumbles over to the other kids.

They all started picking up rocks to defend themselves from Henry and his friends. "You losers are trying to hard. Beverly and maybe Rebecca will do you. You just gotta ask nicely like I did." The boy says grabbing his privates.

Ben screams making the others jump, he gets his rock and throws it at Henry hitting him on the head. Again. "What the fuck." Rebecca couldn't help but laugh through the rage.

The others started to lunge rocks at the boy and his friends making them react by doing the same.

"ROCK WARRR!!" Richie shouts before being knocked off his feet by a stone.

It goes on for around 5 minutes. Rocks were going back and forth and Rebecca was proud to say that she only got hit once. Ok, maybe more. 

By the end, the bullies were lying on the floor covering their heads from the losers, Henry started to stand up whils the group started to leave however Richie and Rebecca sayed for about 5 seconds after everyone else.

"Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole." says Richie followed by Rebecca saying, "Fucking cunt."

They both hold up their middle fingers and speed walk away before Henry could do anything else.

✦ ✦ ✦

"Thanks guys but you shouldn't have done that. They'll be after you guys too now."

The 7 kids were walking through a feild listening to Mike thanking them.

"Oh, no, no, no Bowers? He's always after us." Eddie says, "I guess that's one t-t-thing w-we all have in c-c-c-common" "Yeah. Homeschool. Welcome to the losers club!" Richie shouts over to him making the boy smile.