no show

Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Eddie's Perspective

The phone starts to ring. I was sitting at my table writing in my diary but get up to answer, "Hello." It was Bill, Beverly was missing, "Ok" I start to breath heavy, I was scared but Beverly was my friend, and friends come first, "I'll meet you there."

I put down the phone and walk towards the door, trying to avoid my mother. She had kept me isolated inside the house for about a month and if she found out, I would be moved out the country.

"And just where do you think you're off to?" She asks popping out of the living room, "Out with my friends." I say backing away, there was no point in lying, "Sweetie, you can't go. You're getting over your sickness remember?" "My sickness? Okay what sickness. Ma?"

I reach into my bag, confidently, and take out the stupid, fake pills, "You know what these are? They're gazebos. They're bullshit!" I shout throwing them on the ground.

My mom looks up, "They help you Eddie. I had to protect you." "Protect me? By lying to me? By keeping me locked inside this hellhole. I am sorry but the only people actually trying to protect me were my friends. And you made me turn my back on them when I really needed them. So I'm going."

I storm past here, "Eddie. No" I run out the door and down the steps, "You get back here!" She shouts, "Sorry, Mom. I gotta go save my friends." I shout back ignoring her wailing, "Eddie! Don't do this to me Eddie."

I arrive at our meeting point to see all my friends, it's good to see them, but just not Rebecca. "Guys, where is Rebecca? "N-no show..." Bill says looking down, thats not like her. Not like her at all, "Oh."

"We can't take any chances, though, the cc-c-clown may have her, so we need to make s-sure both g-g-girls are safe. Or even just Beverly if R-Rebecca just didnt show which i-i-isnt like her. So lets g-go." My heart sunk.

We jump on our bikes and cycle to the well house. We were gonna end this fucking clown.

"Guys spikes." Bill says walking down the passage to the run-down, creepy house. I throw away my pills and go over to the rest. I wasn't scared. Not anymore.

Richie picks up a glass bottle and slams it on the steps to the house. We all look at him as he throws the failed weapon on the floor.

We walk up into the house, I needed to know if Rebecca was safe. I needed to know now.

"Stan?" Ben asks causing us all to turn around, "S-Stan we a-all have to go." Bill says sadly, "B-B-Beverly was right. If we split up like last time that clown will kill us one by one. But if we s-stick together. All of us. We'll win. I promise."

Stan looks up and walks inside. We all walk through the house, "Hey Eddie, you got a quarter?" Richie asks me, looking at the well infront of us, "I wouldn't wanna make a wish in that fucking thing."

We all look down the well. It was basically never ending. "Rebecca, Beverly!" Ben shouts down.

"How are we supposed to get down there?" Mike asks. Ropes.

Throwing the ropes that we spotted down the well, we all climb down, one by one. Bill first, me second.

Rebecca's Perspective

I wake up from what feels like a forever nightmare. The last thing I remember was the clown grabbing my face.

Sitting up, I see Beverly lying next to me, knocked out unconscious. "Beverly" I whisper. She gasped quietly when I shook her on the arm, worried about her.

My arm and face were cut and my legs were brusied. "Oh my god, Beverly. Are you alright." I say looking at the girl, hugging her. She hugs back, "Fine. You?" I nod.

She stands up making me look around. It was cold and damp but I was in pain. I was so sore everywhere.

"Where are we?" I say with a shaky voice, "The well house." Beverly whispers turning to me, "The clown got us."

The girl stumbles down, only to look up slowly. A tear rolls down my face making me put my face in my knees. My converse were soaking wet and my fingers were cut.

"Rebecca." Beverly whispers causing me to turn around to see what Beverly was gawking at. "Holy shit." I say looking just to see piles and piles of stuff piled on top of eachother with bodies floating around it. Beverly steps back and graps my hand.

"Come on." We both sprint towards the large metal door of the room but we were trapped. Continuing to bang at the large exit I suddenly hear a loud speaker in the distance.

"Step right up, Beverly and Rebecca. Step right up. Come change. Come float. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll cheer. You'll die. Introducing Pennywise the Dancing Clown."