the house

Chapter Six "It was real enough for Georgie

Chapter Six
"It was real enough for Georgie."

"After that?" Stan asks Bill, Rebecca agreed with the boys question. After everything thats happened to them, he really just wanted to run back into a fucking killer clown?

"Yeah it's summer. We should be outside." Richie says

"If you say its sumer one more f-f-fucking time." Bill answers angrily before getting on his bike.

"Bill!!" Beverly shouts but he ignores her, "Wait!"

Bill had gone. Everyone runs over to their bikes following Beverly. They were certain they were gonna die.

✦ ✦ ✦

"Bill!" Beverly shouts spotting him walking towards the creepy big house, "Bill you cant go in there! This is crazy."

"Look you domt have to come in with me, but what happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty? Or another Ed Corcoran? Or one of us? Are you just going to pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home, and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals but he isn't. So walking into this house, for me, it's easier than walking into my own."

He turns round, "Wow." Richie says, "What?" "He didn't stutter once."

Richie soon follows Bill into the house, followed by Ben, "Wait!" they turn round to look at Stan, "Um. Shouldn't we have some people keep watch? You know, just in case something bad happens?"

"W-who wants t-to stay-y out here?" Bill asks, everyone put their hands up bar Beverly.

"Fuck." Rebecca and Richie say at the same time.

✦ ✦ ✦

Entering, the door creaks open, "I can't believe I pulled the short straw. You guys are lucky you're not measuring dicks." "I dont have a dick." Rebecca says fear in her voice, "Shut up Richie." Eddie soon says after.

"I can smell it." Eddie says, "Don't breath through your mouth." "How come?" "Because then your eating it." Richie answers making Eddie gag. "Shut up Richie." Rebecca says glaring.

Richie walks over to some tree that was just there in the scary mansion and Rebecca brings her attention back to Eddie, "Are you okay?" she asks, worried, Eddie says nothing but gives her a thumbs up while taking a waft of air out of his inhaler.

Bill, Rebecca and Eddie bring their attention back to Richie who was holding a peice of crinkled up paper, "It...it says I'm missing." Richie whimpers with a shakey voice.