𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝟏

| 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦 |

"happy to be here"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"good morning everyone" the professor walked in

"morning..." the auditorium groaned as if they just woke up

"pst-" a voice from behind said

you turned around rubbing and tired eyes and jutted your head, "hm?"

"did you do the homework last night-" rina asked

rina was the first friend you made since you started college. at first, you figured that being by yourself would be the east route. and honestly, that wouldn't have done anything but create an atmosphere that felt lonely.

"yeah i did...what were you doing last night?" you asked

"so uh" she fidgeted with her fingers, "i went to a party..."

"rina-" you hissed, "finals are soon"

"i know. i know" she waved her hands, "but like- i'm only getting older, and i might as well have fun"

"you should get your work over with" you sighed, "here...make sure to re-phrase"

"mwah" she gave you a kiss on the cheek, "literally an angel, love you"

"mhm" you chuckled, "love you too"

"there will be a visitor coming in today" the professor stood by the podium, "make sure to give your respect, this will change your future"

"change my future?" you asked yourself, "doesn't that sound kind of...weird?"

rina didn't answer back and struggled to copy your notes. you turned back to the front and rested your hand on your cheek. you took the major of photography, out of boredom. you passed your language classes and this class seemed different than the rest.

a knocking sound came from the entrance door and you looked down to see the professor walk up to it. slowly, the door revealed a tall figure with fluffy brown hair. you leaned in closer suddenly becoming interested.

"can i have your attention please?" the professor said out loud, "this is-"

"no need" the figure stopped him, "thank you"

"hello all," he said and looked around the room, "i'm oikawa tōru...happy to be here" he paused and brought his attention to you, smiling

happy to be here" he paused and brought his attention to you, smiling

| discussion |

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"that'll be all class, thank you" the professor announced, "and thank oikawa"

scattered groans and sounds came back and most left the big room already. you grabbed your things and waited for rina to hand in her paper.